Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
ninafeliz
Mouseketeer

New refillable mugs "lock out" period

I'm sorry if this has been covered repeatedly. I did a quick search and found one thread that might have mentioned this, but I didn't have time to read all 9 pages.

I get the new mug refill system - to stop people filling old mugs, non disney mugs, coolers, etc. But what irritates me is the lock out period. It seems like every time I take my mug to fill it I get the diet coke machine that is out of syrup, and I get essentially brown colored soda water I realize it isn't actually every time, but it also isn't rare. So now I guess I have to dump it and stand around for either 2.5 min, 3 min, or 5 min (I've read all 3, and am not sure which is accurate). I know this sounds kind of petty when I write it, and in the grand scheme it won't really ruin anything, but it's annoying and really does happen a fair amount as so many people use those machines. I just wanted to be sure I understood correctly.

I also wanted to add that I realize when I see old mugs that people are not doing what they should, but I do find it kind of neat to see all of the different old mugs Some of them go back to when they first had refillable mugs, that brings back memories I remember our first Dixie Landings refillable mugs, the solid yellow with only a DL logo, and black top. I miss the old resort specific mugs.
ninafeliz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: