Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
TerryGriffin
Mouseketeer

Photopass+ meal/ride pictures

From reading around it looks like all ride photos are included.

Do you know what rides that includes?

And/Or

Do you know what meal photos are included. So far we have reservations at chef mickeys, coral reef and CRT.

Do you get physical copies of the pictures at dinner still or does it just go on your card?
TerryGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Any meal or ride that has a photo would be included.

Chef Mickeys and CRT will give you a printed photo and put the picture on your PP+ card (CRT would be given to you even without PP+).
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryGriffin View Post

And/Or

Do you know what meal photos are included. So far we have reservations at chef mickeys, coral reef and CRT.

Do you get physical copies of the pictures at dinner still or does it just go on your card?
There are more and there is a list on the website, but we had pictures from Space Mountain, ToT, and Dinosaur.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:

And/Or

This should help...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disne...50650931518325
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
TerryGriffin
Mouseketeer

Thanks that is EXACTLY. What I was looking for. I just want to make sure we rode all the rides that offer pics. Get more bang for our buck!

So the three types of pictures you take how does it work.

- photographers on the street do you just walk up to them and say "hi I have pp+ take my picture"? Omg I'm nervous already lol

-dinner ones... Do you tell them before/after?

-the ride ones... You just give the person selling the pics your picture number right?

I've read that they take a lot more pics of you when they find out you have PP and more for pp+. So I just want to make sure we get a bunch.

I'm super picky about what pictures I like of myself so I want to make sure we have as many as possible to choose from

You guys are amazing. Thanks for your help
Old 08-21-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
Dislover1991
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
Any meal or ride that has a photo would be included.

Chef Mickeys and CRT will give you a printed photo and put the picture on your PP+ card (CRT would be given to you even without PP+).
Is the photo from the Ohana breakfast included in Photopass+ as well?

Dislover1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #7
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks that is EXACTLY. What I was looking for. I just want to make sure we rode all the rides that offer pics. Get more bang for our buck!

So the three types of pictures you take how does it work.

- photographers on the street do you just walk up to them and say "hi I have pp+ take my picture"? Omg I'm nervous already lol

-dinner ones... Do you tell them before/after?

-the ride ones... You just give the person selling the pics your picture number right?

I've read that they take a lot more pics of you when they find out you have PP and more for pp+. So I just want to make sure we get a bunch.

I'm super picky about what pictures I like of myself so I want to make sure we have as many as possible to choose from

You guys are amazing. Thanks for your help
For in park PP photogs just line up or approach them and ask for a picture, give them your card, pose, and VOILA!

For the meal photos, the pictures are done before you're seated so you'll just give your card to the photographer. There are not PP photographers walking around the tables with the characters.

For the rides, you'll just find your photo on the TV screen after the right, tell the number of the photo to the person at the desk and they'll add it to your card.

Don't get nervous All the PP photographers are super nice and eager to take pictures! Have your card ready and take lots of photos. There's no limit to the amount you can have and it's already paid for so snap it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislover1991 View Post
Is the photo from the Ohana breakfast included in Photopass+ as well?
Yes, it sure is! They'll give you the print and add it to your PP+ card. The link Smitch provided will give you a list of all the locations for meals/rides :D
Old 08-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #8
TerryGriffin
Mouseketeer

You know everything! Thank you
Old 08-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #9
BlueGiraffe
DIS Veteran

Hi

Sorry to jump in here. I hadn't heard of PP+ before reading this post. Then clicked the FB link and saw they were almost $200!

But I was just wondering if you get all the photos taken for no extra cost (once you've paid out for the card?)

$199.95 sounded a bit steep, but after just discussing it with DH who rightly pointed out that they take really good photos, and often a few with each character too, I'm re-thinking it. This will be our last trip for a while, and having photos of us and the kids together would be great!

Would you recommend paying that price for a PP+ card over a free PP card and paying $14 for a select few once you're home? Last time we went we bought the photo from Tusker House breakfast, which was brought to our table, and bought one digital copy of us in front of the Tree of Life. But if it meant we would get a CD of every photo taken (and hi-res too), then that sounds good, yes...?
BlueGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #10
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGiraffe View Post
Hi

Sorry to jump in here. I hadn't heard of PP+ before reading this post. Then clicked the FB link and saw they were almost $200!

But I was just wondering if you get all the photos taken for no extra cost (once you've paid out for the card?)

$199.95 sounded a bit steep, but after just discussing it with DH who rightly pointed out that they take really good photos, and often a few with each character too, I'm re-thinking it. This will be our last trip for a while, and having photos of us and the kids together would be great!

Would you recommend paying that price for a PP+ card over a free PP card and paying $14 for a select few once you're home? Last time we went we bought the photo from Tusker House breakfast, which was brought to our table, and bought one digital copy of us in front of the Tree of Life. But if it meant we would get a CD of every photo taken (and hi-res too), then that sounds good, yes...?
You can preorder the Photopass + for a $50 savings. $149 for the Gallery CD plus a CD of all of your Photopass photos (including ride and meal photos, plus any edits you create) is a great deal! You would have to pay to get your prints made, but that can be done inexpensively at Target, Walgreens, etc. Here is the preorder link...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/speci...rs/wdwppp.htm#
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
BlueGiraffe
DIS Veteran

Thanks Smitch! I think you've made my mind up for me! And pre-ordering before we go would be a good saving.

I'm assuming we can pre-order here in the UK...

Thanks for the link
BlueGiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #12
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post

You can preorder the Photopass + for a $50 savings. $149 for the Gallery CD plus a CD of all of your Photopass photos (including ride and meal photos, plus any edits you create) is a great deal! You would have to pay to get your prints made, but that can be done inexpensively at Target, Walgreens, etc. Here is the preorder link...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/speci...rs/wdwppp.htm#
Furthermore....

Not just the digital images of the character meal pre-seating photo but the print package too.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #13
TSWJan78
DIS Veteran

DISboards Approved Advertiser

We have 11 people in our group. Can we get multiple PP+ cards?
Old 08-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #14
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSWJan78 View Post
We have 11 people in our group. Can we get multiple PP+ cards?
No, but you can get unlimited regular PP cards and add them to your account. You can write down ride photos and come back to get them later on the PP+ card. It has to be present for meal photos.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: