Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #1831
Guatemommy
Mouseketeer

I thought the free dining deal this time around was for a minimum 6 night stay? Maybe that's why?

Me the pixie dust planner DH DD

Guatemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #1832
candekisses
Earning My Ears

oh thank you I thought I had done that already but I guess not

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post

You have to hit add to cart (or update if you already have something in your cart) and then click edit to change the default ticket selection. Before you hit edit, those dates show the price as $1364.74 with 4 day tickets at POP, but after you hit edit and change it to 2 day tickets it is only $1068.66.
candekisses is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #1833
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by candekisses View Post
oh thank you I thought I had done that already but I guess not
Also, make sure that you are quoting through the Special Offer link at the bottom of the page.
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #1834
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guatemommy View Post
I thought the free dining deal this time around was for a minimum 6 night stay? Maybe that's why?
It is a 3 night minimum. The 6 night stay is just their savings example.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #1835
Poohs100AcreWood
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff

Just got off the phone and have my FD booked! ASMu is fully booked, so I switched to Sports and got it. They are telling people about the closed food court in advance, but it was never a big deal for me. I called the number provided in my confirmation email and got through right away. The CM was super helpful and nice.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #1836
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohs100AcreWood View Post
Just got off the phone and have my FD booked! ASMu is fully booked, so I switched to Sports and got it. They are telling people about the closed food court in advance, but it was never a big deal for me. I called the number provided in my confirmation email and got through right away. The CM was super helpful and nice.
awesome - grats!

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #1837
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Am I going to be alone at POFQ nov 8. - 18. Seems like everyone's leaving there for different resorts . Just had knee surgery and they say ill still be rehabbing in nov. geez I'm not into a scooter at Disney . Hope I heal faster I cant miss my 29 year late honeymoon with fd because of this damn knee
Old 08-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #1838
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
Am I going to be alone at POFQ nov 8. - 18. Seems like everyone's leaving there for different resorts . Just had knee surgery and they say ill still be rehabbing in nov. geez I'm not into a scooter at Disney . Hope I heal faster I cant miss my 29 year late honeymoon with fd because of this damn knee
Hope your recovery goes well (and quickly). As for the scooter - it's not so bad. You'll be the only one at the end of the day who won't have tired & sore feet. And sometimes you'll even get "head of the line" privileges.
I know this because a few years ago, I broke my ankle 2 days before we were due to go to WDW. I was not about to miss being there for my grandkids' 1st visit so I went anyway. We called the hotel before we left, and they had a wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we got there. Trust me - a scooter is a much better option. Just ask my kids who had to push me around the parks in my wheelchair in mid-summer!

Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #1839
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

Hope your recovery goes well (and quickly). As for the scooter - it's not so bad. You'll be the only one at the end of the day who won't have tired & sore feet. And sometimes you'll even get "head of the line" privileges.
I know this because a few years ago, I broke my ankle 2 days before we were due to go to WDW. I was not about to miss being there for my grandkids' 1st visit so I went anyway. We called the hotel before we left, and they had a wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we got there. Trust me - a scooter is a much better option. Just ask my kids who had to push me around the parks in my wheelchair in mid-summer!
Well Ty I had surgery 9 days ago and it's cramping my disney excitement. Praying I get better faster then this for our trip. We are all mapped out and ready . I hate to née a scooter I enjoy walking. The scooters are so annoying to get on busses etc . Sigh. I guess I'll have no choice
Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #1840
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post

Well Ty I had surgery 9 days ago and it's cramping my disney excitement. Praying I get better faster then this for our trip. We are all mapped out and ready . I hate to née a scooter I enjoy walking. The scooters are so annoying to get on busses etc . Sigh. I guess I'll have no choice
Get that rehab going! Ask your PT if the walking is a good idea! It might be better to walk slowly than sit in the scooter. See what they recommend.
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #1841
sunset7132
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post

Get that rehab going! Ask your PT if the walking is a good idea! It might be better to walk slowly than sit in the scooter. See what they recommend.
I'm kickin *** with disney motivating me. We have 50 days to go and I just started walking 2 days ago. I'm gonna do it for disney lol. Walking slow works everywhere but Epcot it has high ground . Our honeymoon trip after 29 years married. Lol you and your wife are going to have a blast. Pixie dust
Old 10-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #1842
WDW Beets ALL
Earning My Ears

Historical Dec free dining?

Does anyone have historical Free dining data for December? Or where I can find it? Please and thank you!!!
WDW Beets ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #1843
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Beets ALL View Post
Does anyone have historical Free dining data for December? Or where I can find it? Please and thank you!!!
I beleive you can find it on mousesavers. But they have less dates this year.

edit. well less resorts included, I would have to look at the date comparison to know for sure about dates.
jenseib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #1844
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Beets ALL View Post
Try here.

http://www.mousesavers.com/historica...nts/#codechart
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: