Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #3466
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom View Post

We have never seen that show but are hoping too this time. Thanks!
I've always boycotted that show since they tore down the Golden Girls house to create it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 08-19-2013, 07:23 AM   #3467
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw118 View Post
2 more sleeps till we arrive at BC! Hope Monday and Tuesday go fast. Yesterday felt like a week.
Us too! The last couple of days are the longest!

Jay
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #3468
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Please see above comment!!!
Ok, then you are off the hook! My son has a Dolphins hat he wears around at times. I hide it on him all the time but he always finds it

Jay
Old 08-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #3469
Feckless
DIS Veteran

HUGE shiner today. HUGE. OMG. Managed to get a contact in there so I can keep my sunglasses on all day (also super glad they are polarized as I am not taking them off in public! LOL) It will be rehab sunglasses for me, baby! DS suggested I go back to Pirates of the Caribbean for an eye patch! LOL I'm documenting the progression, so check back for the TR!

Epcot today!

Latest TR in progress: FROM SUNSTROKE TO A CONCUSSION: a Yacht Club Disney "Trip" to Remember http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post50508748

SMILES, SAND AND SUNSTROKE: A May 2012 Beach Club Trip of a Lifetime! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2927334

First Pre-Trip Report: From the North Atlantic to the World http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post43102751
Old 08-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #3470
wlake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The time for the movie can change every month. I usually receive the Activities schedule on the first or second day of the month, so check here on Sept 1 or 2.

Movie was at 8:30 pm in Sept 2012.
It was at 9:00 in August.

Quote:
Thank you so much for this info Teena!!!

I am updating the first post/first page of this thread daily with Rapid Refill Mug news as we receive it.

My questions/requests for info:

I am guessing that the stations are set up at both The Marketplace and Hurricane Hanna's. Can anyone confirm?

Does anyone know if you will still be able to use the Ale & Compass for refills in the morning? That's not self-serve, is it?

Could someone who is there now please take a picture of the mug display and refill machines at both/all locations. No need to post until you return from your trip, I know it can be difficult to post pictures while away.

Would also appreciate confirmation of the beverages available: soda, lemonade, PowerAde?, Ice Tea flavors, hot tea, coffee. Are there any juices included?

Many thanks!

This month, HH had Gold Peak tea -- unsweetened, citrus, green and something else -- peach maybe? Something I wasn't interested in, so I didn't pay any attention. I don't remember all of the sodas beyond Coke and Diet Coke, but they had blue (and I mean shockingly BLUE) Powerade. (I'm still working on getting over the color. It matched the mug tops nicely. Obviously, we're not usually Powerade drinkers! ) There was a lemonade too. Marketplace had the same teas and lemonade, but no Powerade. Beaches and Cream was a bit more limited, I think. I have a vague memory of apple juice being in a soda dispenser somewhere, but that might have been in Epcot. Hopefully that info will tide you over until someone gets a picture up!

Out of curiosity, how much does a regular fountain drink cost? I'm trying to decide if a mug would be worth if for my Feb. visit.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #3471
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feckless View Post
HUGE shiner today. HUGE. OMG. Managed to get a contact in there so I can keep my sunglasses on all day (also super glad they are polarized as I am not taking them off in public! LOL) It will be rehab sunglasses for me, baby! DS suggested I go back to Pirates of the Caribbean for an eye patch! LOL I'm documenting the progression, so check back for the TR!

Epcot today!
So it's or or even
Old 08-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #3472
wlake
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Epcot today!
Ouch! Have fun anyway!
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #3473
HubbDave
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are - BB
I do love pics of defunct and abandoned Parks

YCFAN - so sad to hear about your loss. We lost our 14 y.o. lab last July. I miss him so much

Dee - Re: doors on balcony... ours was a slider. Of course it overlooked the "beach" on the front of the bldg. (otherwise know as the Infinity Roof)
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #3474
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Ouch, I am as bad, if not worse, than Feckless. I have just walked into the suitcase and given the immense pain, probably broken my little toe. I've done it before and its nowhere near as bad as the time it was sticking out at a very weird angle, but it hurts lots so I've strapped it up and DD has provided chocolate. Thank goodness we are off to the beach and not Disney!
Old 08-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #3475
HubbDave
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are - BB
I do love pics of defunct and abandoned Parks

Feckless, you have not had your 1 bad thing happen on your trip. That has been used up...

Now get out there and have a great vacation!

(was NinjaMom in the room perchance?)
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #3476
natebenma
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=HubbDave;49326289]YCFAN - so sad to hear about your loss. We lost our 14 y.o. lab last July. I miss him so much

Dee - Re: doors on balcony... ours was a slider. Of course it overlooked the "beach" on the front of the bldg. (otherwise know as the Infinity Roof)[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious!

Old 08-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #3477
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Ouch, I am as bad, if not worse, than Feckless. I have just walked into the suitcase and given the immense pain, probably broken my little toe. I've done it before and its nowhere near as bad as the time it was sticking out at a very weird angle, but it hurts lots so I've strapped it up and DD has provided chocolate. Thank goodness we are off to the beach and not Disney!
OH NO!!!
Old 08-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #3478
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbDave View Post

Dee - Re: doors on balcony... ours was a slider. Of course it overlooked the "beach" on the front of the bldg. (otherwise know as the Infinity Roof)
That is what Ninja Mim called it, too . . We had one of those rooms, except that it was on the third floor and it felt like we were actually sitting on the roof. . But it was the quietest room we ever had at the BC.

Next up: WL - Oct 22 - 27, 2014
YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Old 08-19-2013, 08:24 AM   #3479
Lalabubbles
Mouseketeer

Look what I found

OT - look what they have started selling here in Louisville Had one in the car as soon as I left the store, it was yummo

Old 08-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #3480
jakeybake
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Epcot today!
Sorry about your shiner! Just think, no one will try to cut you in line now because they will think you're an MMA fighter!!

Jay
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: