Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2013, 01:06 PM   #14
bicmize
Ready for Key West

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbuad View Post
Hello everyone! We (me, hubby & 3 yr old son) are booked on this cruise. . . and we are so excited. Hubby and I have been on 3 other cruises, but none on Disney. And our son has never cruised.

I am interested in joining a Fish Extenders group, as long as the number is reasonable.

Also interested in hearing more about the kids clubs. Son has been/is in daycare & prek so he is very social and can handle himself with other kids. But I get worried about him getting run over by older kids or if the clubs activities are all video games & movies. So I would love to hear more about activities. How hands on & adult supervised are they?

Thanks in advance for all the insight.
So glad you have joined us, Disney cruise is the best. It's by far our favorite. This will be our second cruise. I'm not to sure I can help you much on a the younger kids clubs, my boys are 10,11,17. But I"m sure someone here can give you suggestions. We have set up a Facebook page if you would like to join in. https://www.facebook.com/groups/418986214884052/ This is the link, but I think you may have to ask for an invite. I am the contact person for the Fish Extenders. We are keeping cabins to around 10-15, no more than 50 people in each group. But are welcome to join as many groups as you want. Our first group is called the Mickey Mouse group, right now I think we have about 5 cabins. Send me an email with your email and I will send you a link to our google doc in order for you to add your joining info. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Glad you have joined us and I look forward to a wonderful cruise.
Vicky Mize
jvthbm@zero.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: