Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #13
Jenne03
Earning My Ears

oh my gosh! Thank you!! I am getting excited now. Honestly the reviews that I was reading about weren't necessarily here. I tend to do my homework when I research hotels in other areas that I need to stay in.

I happened to somehow come across the Disney hotels and started reading the reviews. I saw some here too but when I saw them on another website...I got nervous.

I love love love the pictures! It looks so clean and bright. It is actually right up my alley. The poly's theme was awesome too and I loved walking along all the paths and felt like I was on a tropical island...but at the same time we had that disney feel. We sat on the beach and watched the electric boat parade. Loved it. So , I am so glad to hear the reviews.

That was the one thing I did notice is not alot of negative cleanliness issues in reviews of YC...saw quite a few on BC. I dont necessarily live by the reviews because i know people have strong opinions. In fact it seems people are pretty loyal to their favorite resort. But when I start seeing review after review ..I started to worry.

The pool is gorgeous. I don't know if I will get to use it in late November?? But the view of it is so pretty.

What is the Illuminations cruise? The boardwalk is part of the hotels? It's shops? This is something you can do at night? I started to read the thread and look at the pictures. I guess I should really dig in!

I think this might be a good transition with older kids. They want to feel the Disney magic but not necessarily seeing characters walking around or anything.

As of now , I do have hopper passes. One of my kids favorite things is riding the monorail.. . We took a boat when we stayed at the Poly and loved it. I would totally do that again and glad to hear that is an option. We also plan to go to DTD for dinner one night .

From your pictures Ct ..it just looks beautiful. I see palms still and everything!
Jenne03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: