Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #1216
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562
Hey guys. I'll be on and off the boards for the next few days, as I attend a Travel & Tourism Conference in Richmond.

I take it y'all can manage things just fine?
Yes, but that doesn't mean you won't be missed! Seriously, thanks again for everything!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #1217
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD85 View Post
Ugh! Day six and still no response! Looks like ill have to re-email tomorrow. Or call the number they left on the auto response email. Frustrating.
Don't want to get your hopes up, but maybe this is a good sign. I have emailed several times now, and have gotten responses within a matter of hours. (Annoying responses that feel like they didn't even read the email.....for example, one was about having trouble requesting a fridge for DH diabetic meds. due to our Travelocity ressie.....Disney says they can't access it to make request. The response was to request a fridge! ....like, "DUH? I'm trying. Thanks for the help....not!" .....I called this am and got a very helpful CM who put me on hold while she talked to the wholesale dept. She said it is now on my ressie.
The automatic email says it may take longer if they need to contact other departments, and other ppl have heard good news on day 7. So, maybe you'll still get good news.....maybe it's a good thing that you didn't get a quick response.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #1218
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227 View Post

Yes, but that doesn't mean you won't be missed! Seriously, thanks again for everything!
Oh I'll be around. Just not quite as frequent.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

Old 08-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #1219
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

Hey Smitch....My refund has shown up on my credit cards. Remember, the CM asked which card to do refund?.... Well, was very close to what you said. I requested it to go on my Discover, but only $100 went on that (put $200 deposit on that). The rest went on my Disney visa. I lost out on the $150 for insurance (as I was expecting). They took $100 from the discover and $50 from visa due to the insurance. I am thankful to see the refunds posted!
Old 08-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #1220
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Hey guys. I'll be on and off the boards for the next few days, as I attend a Travel & Tourism Conference in Richmond.

I take it y'all can manage things just fine?
Ummmmm...you do remember what happened the last time you left???

Old 08-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #1221
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425 View Post
There is a direct bus from AK to EPCOT. All parks have a direct bus, but for travel to and from MK, you must go to the TTC. They are building more bus stops at MK to eliminate the ned to go to the TTC, but I dont know when those will be done. Robo has a good transportation post. You might try an advanced search to find it.

ETA: Here it is...

http://www.htp.disboards.com/showpos...8&postcount=20
Thanks. it's been 4 years and for the life on me I couldn't remember if you could take the bus from park to park.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #1222
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDDisney View Post

Don't want to get your hopes up, but maybe this is a good sign. I have emailed several times now, and have gotten responses within a matter of hours. (Annoying responses that feel like they didn't even read the email.....for example, one was about having trouble requesting a fridge for DH diabetic meds. due to our Travelocity ressie.....Disney says they can't access it to make request. The response was to request a fridge! ....like, "DUH? I'm trying. Thanks for the help....not!" .....I called this am and got a very helpful CM who put me on hold while she talked to the wholesale dept. She said it is now on my ressie.
The automatic email says it may take longer if they need to contact other departments, and other ppl have heard good news on day 7. So, maybe you'll still get good news.....maybe it's a good thing that you didn't get a quick response.
I'm trying to stay positive, I just have no patience. And I will be highly disappointed with Disney if they ignore my complaint.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #1223
zamboniman333
Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A Ye?

About to cancel a FD por reservation checking in on 11/13 ( not sure how fast it would go back to be booked?? But hope someone can get it.

Or TA emailed me this morning and td me she got us was able to move our FD res at CBR with her over to por. So we are keeping that res and canceling the one I booked yesterday. Hope one of you that want/need it get it!!!

Old 08-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #1224
TDDisney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I'm trying to stay positive, I just have no patience. And I will be highly disappointed with Disney if they ignore my complaint.
I completely understand. I have no patience myself. I never should have changed my reservation to Travelocity bc not being able to do things (like link tix and add room request...fridge for meds) is driving me absolutely crazy. I love reading these Dis threads, but sometimes they make me more upset. While I am happy for the people who got FD, it is frustrating when I can't even get a fridge request in and other people are getting FD for sending an email. (Please don't take this the wrong way, everyone. It is just a bummer when I'm trying to get a simple thing done and have to jump through hoops to get it. .....It is my own fault, though, for booking through Travelocity....never again!)
Old 08-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #1225
zamboniman333
Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A Ye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboniman333 View Post
About to cancel a FD por reservation checking in on 11/13 ( not sure how fast it would go back to be booked?? But hope someone can get it.

Or TA emailed me this morning and td me she got us was able to move our FD res at CBR with her over to por. So we are keeping that res and canceling the one I booked yesterday. Hope one of you that want/need it get it!!!
Cancel completed

Old 08-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #1226
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDDisney View Post
Hey Smitch....My refund has shown up on my credit cards. Remember, the CM asked which card to do refund?.... Well, was very close to what you said. I requested it to go on my Discover, but only $100 went on that (put $200 deposit on that). The rest went on my Disney visa. I lost out on the $150 for insurance (as I was expecting). They took $100 from the discover and $50 from visa due to the insurance. I am thankful to see the refunds posted!
Great! Thanks for the update!
Old 08-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #1227
Chela227
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562

Oh I'll be around. Just not quite as frequent.
Lol, sorry, didn't mean it to sound so final...
Old 08-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #1228
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

Quote:
I looked back through my emails and I emailed them on July 31st and got a reply on August 3rd so I sent another email right back saying "Dear Mr. Barker, I did inquire about the free dining plan and resort discount at Bay Lake Towers And my room type is not eligible for either discount. You can't say I didn't try but I am very disappointed about not getting any kind of discount. Maybe you will reconsider. It would mean alot to me. Thank you for your time, have a nice day. My reservation number is xxxxxxxxxxx just in case I do get some magic." So then after my August 3rd email I got a phone call on August 11th offering me free dining.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #1229
ALD85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieSmallwood View Post
I looked back through my emails and I emailed them on July 31st and got a reply on August 3rd so I sent another email right back saying "Dear Mr. Barker, I did inquire about the free dining plan and resort discount at Bay Lake Towers And my room type is not eligible for either discount. You can't say I didn't try but I am very disappointed about not getting any kind of discount. Maybe you will reconsider. It would mean alot to me. Thank you for your time, have a nice day. My reservation number is xxxxxxxxxxx just in case I do get some magic." So then after my August 3rd email I got a phone call on August 11th offering me free dining.
My agenda isn't even to get free dining. I never asked for anything, I want addressed my experience with the CM.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #1230
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

Quote:
My agenda isn't even to get free dining. I never asked for anything, I want addressed my experience with the CM.
Sorry. Thought you were someone else.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: