Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
Jenne03
Earning My Ears

YC questions..nervous

Hey guys!!! I know it's stupid to be nervous about a resort. I think because its such an investment, I just want to make sure I am choosing the best place for us.

I had posted about choosing between the poly and yc. I have stayed at the poly and we loved it. But the YC has the dates I want available and the poly does not. Originally was going 11/19-25. But because of school , I am leaning more toward 11/22-11/28. I know the week will be crowded...hopefully it isn't as horrible as people keep telling me. But with my daughter having ap classes, I really need her to not miss that much school the week before thanksgiving.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell myself on the YC. I know nothing about it. I am a tad anxious when it comes to cleanliness. I can't help it... I have heard some poor opinions of beach club. Are the bc and YC separate entities?

I know the pool area is supposed to be fantastic...but with the timing ..I'm not sure we will use it due to cooler temps. So the pool isn't too much of a selling point for me.

I hear people talking about the marketplace? What is that?

What do you all think about this hotel? Thanks so much !!!
Jenne03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: