Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
StuckInKS
DIS Veteran

Wrong check out date on invoice

I made two reservations for two rooms and both invoices show a departure date that is different from the order confirmation emails and the info on My Disney Experience. Since the order confirmation emails and My Disney Experience info match, is there any harm in not calling about the dates on the invoice being wrong? Don't want to call unless there is a reason to.

ETA: All the other info on the invoices (confirmation numbers, price, people, dining plan, check in date) match the order confirmation and MDE info, it is just the check out that is different.
StuckInKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
LittleStinkerbelle
DIS Veteran

I had this happen in April. It was also wrong on the docs we were handed at check-in but the CM could see that we were only there for 3 nights. Best I could figure was we had a 3 night stay with 8 day tix and the check-out date was matching up with the length of the tix. The CM seemed to think that could've been it but wasn't sure. I didn't bother calling in advance because our balance and everything else was correct.

Next up: Disneyland, Spring 2015!

DFTVR - Memories Collection, October 2010 at Conch Key Marina
LittleStinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

They have a separate section on their reservations called area dates. Sounds like the date that is not accurate is probably just the area date being off by 1 day. The only thing it would effect that'd you want to check on is your insurance date coverage and your DME dates.

Other than that it doesn't do anything.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
PSULion
Mouseketeer

Exact same problem here... I've called and had it "fixed" three times now. Every time they send the new invoice and it's STILL wrong. I have to call soon to add our flights for ME, so I guess I'll get them to "fix" it once again. They did tell me what a PP said... It's the "area date" not check out date. I just don't understand why they ever thought we'd be staying in the area one extra day.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
StuckInKS
DIS Veteran

As long as there is no reason that it needs to be fixed, I will just let it be, especially since PSULion is having problems getting it "fixed"

Ours is actually two days after our actual check out. I thought maybe it was due to the amount of days on the tickets, but in that case it would be three days after checkout and not two I'm not sure what the "area" date refers to, but they should really change that policy. It is a little confusing and I'm surprised it does not result in a ton of calls.
StuckInKS is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: