Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #61
SuperNEMOfan
Mouseketeer

Able to FP+ ressies but no magic bands. Been hearing that its a glitch. Staying at POR

Dreaming of another disney vacation

We Have to book Be Our Guest when?!?-Sept PTR
--Complete

Try the Grey stuff, its delicious!--Sept TR
SuperNEMOfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #62
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyGitis View Post
It seems they are slowly activating more hotels and additional dates at additional hotels. Those at Pop, Contemporary, and Animal Kingdom can get FP+ later than yesterday. And now the Polynesian, Port Orleans, and Art of Animation are coming online. Some people have gotten just to FP+. Others have ordered bands. They may ore may not be done.
Wish they were doing CSR...
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #63
JoanneDisFan
Mouseketeer

CBR needs to get with the program.

Dec 2005- AS Movies, Sept 2008- Free Dining AS Movies, Oct 2011- Coronado Springs, Sept 2013-Free Dining Caribbean Beach,
(Me) (DH) (DD14) (DS 3)
JoanneDisFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #64
PixieMamaAma
Been to WDW 8 times since 1982 and going #9 in 2012

Went on MDE tonight as we are T minus 30 days out 9/13-21 @ Poly for our annual trip. It told me we could do all of our FP+ but no Magic Bands. I called, because when I first logged on, it prompted me to customize them-then the website was acting odd. I logged out and back on, and it just said "manage magic bands" on the right and nothing about customizing them I guess I'll try tomorrow.

1982-1987-offsite condo
PixieMamaAma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:33 AM   #65
DrivnMeUpTheWall-E
Earning My Gears

I have an upcoming trip from Sept 25 - 30. On the night of the 29th I switch from POFQ to AoA for the night.

I just checked my FP+ page on MDE. It offered me FP+ only on the 29th or 30th. Curious.

DrivnMeUpTheWall-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:02 AM   #66
MightyGitis
Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivnMeUpTheWall-E View Post
I have an upcoming trip from Sept 25 - 30. On the night of the 29th I switch from POFQ to AoA for the night.

I just checked my FP+ page on MDE. It offered me FP+ only on the 29th or 30th. Curious.
AoA has started offering it but not POFQ. That's why you are only seeing it for your AoA days. I'm still delusion ally hoping more hotels will come online.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #67
apainterxx44
Mouseketeer

Maybe I'm insane.. But I'm thinking maybe if they're gonna offer it to so many hotels this month maybe they are seeing the response to fastpass+ to prepare for the huge shipment of magic bands. Because my fp+ selections are still there and I have hope that magic bands will be able to be customized sometime soon. I imagine with something so personal there is bound to be mistakes in shipment and who knows what else. I dont think its a glitch I think they're attempting a large roll out. Or I'm crazy.

Me 23 DBF Roy 27

apainterxx44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:20 AM   #68
MDsMomma
Mouseketeer

I thought the website was different last night when I got to the screen for FP+ selections and it said a valid theme park ticket was required. I linked our AP's but they expire before we get there so it isn't letting me make selections. I'm getting the error Valid Theme Park Admission is required to make selections.

Does this mean I won't be able to make my selection prior to arriving at AOA 9/26?
Sept 2013 AKL - Kidani & AOA April 2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
MDsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:50 AM   #69
Christine9125
DIS Veteran

I also seen the customize magic bands last night, but all it would let me do is the fastpass +

1999-ASMo, 2002-ASMo, 2004-WL, 2008-POP, 2011-BC CL, 2013-POP, 2015-AOA
Christine9125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:50 AM   #70
MightyGitis
Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by apainterxx44 View Post
Maybe I'm insane.. But I'm thinking maybe if they're gonna offer it to so many hotels this month maybe they are seeing the response to fastpass+ to prepare for the huge shipment of magic bands. Because my fp+ selections are still there and I have hope that magic bands will be able to be customized sometime soon. I imagine with something so personal there is bound to be mistakes in shipment and who knows what else. I dont think its a glitch I think they're attempting a large roll out. Or I'm crazy.
I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big month and that if you are seeing FP+ bands will follow. It seems hotels are coming online in phases. I'm still holding out hope my hotel pops on.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #71
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apainterxx44 View Post

Staying at CR 9/6 thru 9/15. Was able to order MB on Tuesday 9/13. Five people in our party. One is a 2 year old. Ordered all bands, today received an email that they have shipped. Went to UPS website to check shipping and they are to be delivered this afternoon. That was really quick. Don't think they are having a problem with shipment at all.

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

All the Wonderful Places we have stayed
***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
snausman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #72
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyGitis View Post
I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big month and that if you are seeing FP+ bands will follow. It seems hotels are coming online in phases. I'm still holding out hope my hotel pops on.
We love WL and stay there all the time. My fingers and toes are all crossed for you and I am sending some pixie dust your way too.

Laura
***Oct. 23 - 29, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Dec. 10 - 15, 2014 BoardWalk Inn Club Level***Jan. 15 - 19th 2015 Disneyland Hotel Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend***Feb. 18 - 24th 2015 Contemporary Resort Princess Half Marathon Weekend***

***Grand Floridian***Polynesian***Contemporary***BoardWalk Inn***Yacht Club***Beach Club***Wilderness Lodge***Disney Inn (now Shades of Green)***Port Orleans French Qtr.***Port Orleans Riverside***Dolphin***Swan***Pop Century***
Old 08-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #73
snausman
Mouseketeer

I just received my MB!!!! They were delivered at 9:30am. this morning. I can't believe how fast they got here.

Laura

Old 08-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #74
MightyGitis
Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by snausman View Post

We love WL and stay there all the time. My fingers and toes are all crossed for you and I am sending some pixie dust your way too.

Laura
Awww thank you. We figure if it happen it will be awesome. If no we are still at a gorgeous hotel. And we still have the option of booking a one night RO at Pop if we want the bands THAT BADLY.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #75
apainterxx44
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snausman View Post
Staying at CR 9/6 thru 9/15. Was able to order MB on Tuesday 9/13. Five people in our party. One is a 2 year old. Ordered all bands, today received an email that they have shipped. Went to UPS website to check shipping and they are to be delivered this afternoon. That was really quick. Don't think they are having a problem with shipment at all.

Laura
I dont think there is currently a problem with shipping I just mean with like all the possible shipments of mb with the new resorts rolling out that there might be shipping problems. This seems to be the largest roll out since it started. I have no doubts Disney is gonna make this as seem less as possible

Me 23 DBF Roy 27

apainterxx44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: