Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
Siobhanfelser
Earning My Ears

BOG Advice Needed

I arrive in WDW Tues Aug 27th and plan to head to the MK after check in and eat lunch at BOG. I will be with my DH and 2 DD (4 & 6) Is there any way to avoid the horrible line or make lunch reservations? We will probably not get there til 12:30 ish or 1 pm and will probably be hungry from traveling!. Any advice is appreciated. We were unable to book a ADR for dinner at BOG.

Siobhanfelser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

BOG is CS at lunch, so no ADRs are possible. There are apparently plans in the works to use a feature on MDE to place your orders in advance of your arrival at the restaurant at lunch time- here's a link to the current thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450
The line ups are not really horrible. They may look long, but generally move very quickly. Many people report that from the time you get to the bridge until you are actually finished ordering and entering the dining rooms it has only taken 20-30 minutes at most. I've also seen reports of much shorter lines than expected. I believe they stop serving lunch at 2:30.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #3
OThopeful35
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mum View Post
BOG is CS at lunch, so no ADRs are possible. There are apparently plans in the works to use a feature on MDE to place your orders in advance of your arrival at the restaurant at lunch time- here's a link to the current thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450
The line ups are not really horrible. They may look long, but generally move very quickly. Many people report that from the time you get to the bridge until you are actually finished ordering and entering the dining rooms it has only taken 20-30 minutes at most. I've also seen reports of much shorter lines than expected. I believe they stop serving lunch at 2:30.
I agree! We visited BOG last week and the line looked really long but it moved quickly. I think we were in line for about 20 minutes.

POR~Aug 2010 (1st visit) POFQ Aug 2011 POP/POFQ Aug 2013
OThopeful35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: