Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
PrincessFelisha
Earning My Ears

Hi! I was also there yesterday. I had the gluten free apple pancakes for breakfast at the Carnation Cafe - they tasted good but were a little dry, however the fresh apple compote they were served with was excellent!! They said they could have made me a Mickey waffle but it would have taken 25 minutes.

For dinner we went to the Blue Bayou and I had the salmon, which was excellent. However, I wanted to share that they don't any have any gluten free dessert, which was a little disappointing since we were celebrating my birthday, but all in all the food was excellent. I also loved the gluten free rolls, served warm!!

16 trips total! I've stayed at All Star Music, Pop Century, Disney's Beach Club, Coronado Springs, The Animal Kingdom Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort and Dixie Landings (aka Port Orleans Riverside Mansions)

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAAAAAAANNNN!" (Long Live Horizons from Epcot Center and all the great long-gone Disney music!)
PrincessFelisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: