Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #181
Our3ps
Mouseketeer
 
Our3ps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 117

Can I get the upated list sent to me?? Thanks!
jennyholt@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
To all who have recently requested the list. I will have it ready to send out tomorrow. I updated the list in the post and then I copied and pasted it and now I'm editing it.
__________________
My Photobucket

June '99- All Star Music (Honeymoon)
August '07- Pop Century
August '11 - AKL & CBR
August '12 - Offsite (Silver Lake)
July/August '13 - Poly


Our3ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #182
tracydeech
Mouseketeer
 
tracydeech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 194

Do I just give you my email to get the list?thx
tracydeech is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-22-2013, 09:06 AM   #183
Our3ps
Mouseketeer
 
Our3ps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 117

Can someone/anyone please send me the snack list?? We leave this Thursday. I listed my email above but haven't received it yet. Thanks so much!!

Jennyholt@gmail.com
__________________
My Photobucket

June '99- All Star Music (Honeymoon)
August '07- Pop Century
August '11 - AKL & CBR
August '12 - Offsite (Silver Lake)
July/August '13 - Poly


Our3ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #184
bigmac5
DIS Veteran
 
bigmac5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario Canada
Posts: 889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our3ps View Post
Can someone/anyone please send me the snack list?? We leave this Thursday. I listed my email above but haven't received it yet. Thanks so much!!

Jennyholt@gmail.com
I sent you an email. I hope it helps
__________________
bigmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #185
Our3ps
Mouseketeer
 
Our3ps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac5 View Post
I sent you an email. I hope it helps
Thank you sooooo much!
__________________
My Photobucket

June '99- All Star Music (Honeymoon)
August '07- Pop Century
August '11 - AKL & CBR
August '12 - Offsite (Silver Lake)
July/August '13 - Poly


Our3ps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #186
krissyh
DIS Veteran
 
krissyh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 624

Entemann's Donuts (Box) Still a Snack Credit

Greetings All,
This board is fabulous.

We haven't done the dining plan in about five years.

Does anyone know if the boxes of Entemann's Donuts (six to the box I believe) are still a snack credit? I believe we purchased them in the gift shop at POFQ. A great deal for people who aren't big breakfast eaters, especially with a resort mug.

Thanks for any answers.
krissyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #187
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Sorry all. Due to personal issues I haven't been on the boards for about 3 weeks. (My DM had surgery but is doing fine now ) Anyone who still needs the list, let me know. I have a newly revised list for the 4 main parks. I have DTD with waterparks, and the resorts, those are a few months old.

When I send out a list what I do (and you can do as well) is copy and paste the list from page 1 and then edit it as you see fit (I use Word). Since I'm a little bit of a perfectionist it takes me awhile to remove info from the copied list, format with 2 columns and make it fit better on fewer pages.

If you still are interested in getting the 3 main parks list, please send me a PM with your email address and I will send it on. If you want the other 2 lists, let me know that as well. I will send out the lists within 24 hours.

Personally, I wouldn't post my email address on the boards. That's why sending me a PM works best.

Thanks for your patience.
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP! POFQ
**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**GOING BACK SEPT. 2014!!!
**
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #188
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissyh View Post
Greetings All,
This board is fabulous.

We haven't done the dining plan in about five years.

Does anyone know if the boxes of Entemann's Donuts (six to the box I believe) are still a snack credit? I believe we purchased them in the gift shop at POFQ. A great deal for people who aren't big breakfast eaters, especially with a resort mug.

Thanks for any answers.
No, sorry not any longer. Now only single serving items are a SC. You can get small bags of chips, cookies, crackers, etc.

They stopped letting you get the larger sized items probably shortly after your last visit.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #189
rangerxenos
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 113

Question, as I am new to the DDP -- can you use your snack credits towards a more expensive snack and then pay the difference?

I LOVE the Disney character apples, but I'm sure they are not covered by the snack credit.

TIA!
rangerxenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #190
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxenos View Post
Question, as I am new to the DDP -- can you use your snack credits towards a more expensive snack and then pay the difference?

I LOVE the Disney character apples, but I'm sure they are not covered by the snack credit.

TIA!
No sorry you can't. You used to be able to get regular caramel apples with a SC but you can't get those anymore either.
__________________
11-839-986-994-00 6-0212-03 9-041-05 DDP 9-05 DDP 1-06 9-06 DDP9-07 DDP 9-08 DDP 9-09 DDP 9-10 QSDP! 10-11 QSDP, 10-12 QSDP AND AoA!1-14 NO DDP! POFQ
**CLICK HERE FOR 2014 CONFIRMED SNACKS LIST!**GOING BACK SEPT. 2014!!!
**
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #191
darnheather
DIS Veteran
 
darnheather's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizneydaz View Post
Sorry all. Due to personal issues I haven't been on the boards for about 3 weeks. (My DM had surgery but is doing fine now ) Anyone who still needs the list, let me know. I have a newly revised list for the 4 main parks. I have DTD with waterparks, and the resorts, those are a few months old.

When I send out a list what I do (and you can do as well) is copy and paste the list from page 1 and then edit it as you see fit (I use Word). Since I'm a little bit of a perfectionist it takes me awhile to remove info from the copied list, format with 2 columns and make it fit better on fewer pages.

If you still are interested in getting the 3 main parks list, please send me a PM with your email address and I will send it on. If you want the other 2 lists, let me know that as well. I will send out the lists within 24 hours.

Personally, I wouldn't post my email address on the boards. That's why sending me a PM works best.

Thanks for your patience.
Glad DM is doing better. What does DM mean?
__________________
D12 and Izzy7 DisneyParis 2006, DisneySea 2010, DisneyWorld 2013
darnheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #192
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnheather View Post
Glad DM is doing better. What does DM mean?
Disney Mom (or Dear Mom). So DM is my mom.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #193
CDolacki2003
DIS Veteran
 
CDolacki2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 504

So glad your DM is doing better. Mine had knee replacement surgery not to long ago and now lives with us, so I fully understand the time off.
I am usually a lurker on your snack site but I want to tell you how wonderful it's been to use on all our past trips. We are going back in October so I will be using it again. Thanks so much for all your hard work to make our trips and snacking easier.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Dec 2010- first trip to WDW! CBR & PCC 2.0 Disney Wonder
June 2012- CBR & PCC 3.0 Disney Dream
Oct 2013- POR
Oct 2014- 1 day in EPCOT
Dec 2016- planning CSR (if all goes well)
CDolacki2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #194
Dizneydaz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California-30 min. from DLand
Posts: 10,940

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDolacki2003 View Post
So glad your DM is doing better. Mine had knee replacement surgery not to long ago and now lives with us, so I fully understand the time off.
I am usually a lurker on your snack site but I want to tell you how wonderful it's been to use on all our past trips. We are going back in October so I will be using it again. Thanks so much for all your hard work to make our trips and snacking easier.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Thanks. My DM and I moved in together almost 11 years ago which wasn't easy after being on my own for over 20 years but for the most part we get along well. My DM is 73 and doesn't look or act it. (especially now after surgery!) I'm a single mom of a 13 y/o girl so it helps living together.

Before I took over this thread a few years ago I used it for every trip. So helpful! Our first time using DDP back in Jan. 05 (first and last time we paid for it!) we only used our SC for soda, ice cream, popcorn, and water. We actually had unused SC that trip! There was so little info about the DDP at that time. Needless to say we haven't left any unused credits since that first time.
Dizneydaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #195
Michaella
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 115

Could we please have all parks and dtd lists too? Very excited to use our 4 x 11 snack credits

thurlings@ozemail.com.au

Thank you in advance
__________________
Australian Family... heading over!!!

DS 12 DD 9

Jan 1996 Tokyo Disney
Sept 1999 Disneyland
Sept 2010 Disneyland
Sept 2013 Disneyland and Disneyworld... and MNSSHP
Michaella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: