Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
TaylorsDad
DIS Veteran

Standard Room Wheelchair accessible locations?

We have a reservation at Pop Century for a standard room wheelchair accessible with a King bed and a double with roll in shower booked for mid November. Does anyone know the room locations of this category. We are just excited and wanting to know where we can expect to be placed
TaylorsDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
tobikaye
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorsDad View Post
We have a reservation at Pop Century for a standard room wheelchair accessible with a King bed and a double with roll in shower booked for mid November. Does anyone know the room locations of this category. We are just excited and wanting to know where we can expect to be placed
Basically, any floor of the non standard sections of the resort. I once found a map with HA rooms locatedand many seemed to be about three to four doors down from the elevators. It was a few years ago that I found that map and I have no clue where. When I stayed in basically the type of room you resrved, it was not reserved online at the time I stayed at Pop. We were on the back side of 50's, facing the parking lot, 3rd floor, just down from the elevators. Usually, each floor are the same so, I figure the rooms below or above were the same.

Here is a map showing which are preferred or pool view rooms, so the non-highlighted rooms are standard. http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/13...oriesFINAL.jpg

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do - Walt Disney
tobikaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
TaylorsDad
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the map, we have stayed at POP before in an HA room and it was also in the 50s section but not a standard/King with a double bed and roll in shower. When I checked some of the other weeks we were looking into none were available so I thought maybe they were pretty limited and might give us an idea where we would be.
TaylorsDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: