Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
Skywise
DIS Veteran

In-room celebrations - pre-ordering and getting the right room?

I'm looking at getting an in-room princess celebration as a surprise for my mom and pre-ordering it. I'm booking the rooms for my entire family and my parents will be in a separate room. Obviously I don't want that going to my room! After check-in do I have to inform the florist which room they're supposed to deliver to or do they figure that out from the names on the people on the room?

(Yeah it's a dumb question and I probably have to tell them once I'm there but maybe there's some disney magic involved and I figured I'd ask! )
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
I'm looking at getting an in-room princess celebration as a surprise for my mom and pre-ordering it. I'm booking the rooms for my entire family and my parents will be in a separate room. Obviously I don't want that going to my room! After check-in do I have to inform the florist which room they're supposed to deliver to or do they figure that out from the names on the people on the room?

(Yeah it's a dumb question and I probably have to tell them once I'm there but maybe there's some disney magic involved and I figured I'd ask! )
Even if you pre-order something, it won't be in your room when you check into the room for the first time. It will be delivered after you are in the room.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
PMart
DIS Veteran

Every time I have booked an in room celebration in advance all they needed was the reservation number not sure if you get one or two numbers when reserving more than one room so that's a great question. When I have booked the celebration I only spoke with the florist when I booked and then the room was set up the first whole day we were in wow good luck your moms gonna love it
Pmart
Old 08-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
Tinker12
Mouseketeer

I would call the florist back to talk about the concern if you already booked it. They are very helpful and will put a "note" on your order. If you have not booked, then let them know when you do...

Every in room celebration are fantastic and wonderful! I love them!!
AKL Concierge Sept/Oct 2008, AKL Sept/Oct 2009, CBR Sept/Oct 2010 , POFQ March 2011, Wilderness Cabins Sept/Oct 2011, Wilderness Cabins Sept/Oct 2012 Wilderness Cabins Sept/Oct 2013 Wilderness Cabins Sept/Oct 2014

Tinker12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: