Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
Zabnee
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoMickey View Post
Welcome, I also ended up moving from POR to FW cabins because of free dining and have consumed this thread. I'm currently trying to decide what loop to request and how to handle breakfast and such since counter service isn't readily available. Let's share ideas.
WE were already planning on stocking up breakfast foods that were simple (cereal, peanut butter/jam, bagels, etc) to store in the room when we were booked at AoA.. this'll just be even easier, with a full kitchen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennab View Post
DH is a need breakfast type so we did this a few times. They had biscuits and gravy he could use a snack credit for
My DH is diabetic, so he has GOT to eat breakfast (want to or not!). That, and 4 kids ranging from 9-13 between the two cabins? they need food All. The. Time. The biscuits & gravy sound good, though!

Quote:
At first I felt locked in to something I didn't want, but after two days of inquiry, videos and reviews I am now excited
Me too.. when our TA called us, with the CM on hold, this was the only place they could get us into. So in a rash decision, I said ok! What was I to do, it was saving each group of five close to $1000! Thank GOODNESS everyone was ok with the change.. lol And when I mentioned the fishing to my DH, he was almost excited!

Quote:
So were pretty set and getting happier.
I'm glad to hear this.. we are too!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: