Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
godwin25
Earning My Ears

DxDP Exclusions

Are there any menu exclusions for the DxDP, specifically at Coral Reef, Fulton's and Teppan Edo? Also does anyone have a link to The Rainforest Cafe breakfast menu @ AK?

11/23-12/01/13POR Royal Room
godwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
ses1230
DIS Veteran

There are very few exclusions. A few I can think of off the top of my head are:

Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
Via Napoli has some restrictions on how credits can be used to get the big pizzas
Monsieur Paul's has an extra charge if yu choose the prix fix menu

For your other question, I'm not sure that RFC serves breakfast unless that is something new, just lunch and dinner.

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #3
6disneykids
Mouseketeer

When we had DxDDP we were able to get get the Kitchen Sink as a dessert, we did have 4 adults however, and it was the dessert for all 4 of us. I have seen a charge for the prix fixe menus , but not sure if that applies to the Deluxe DP, or just the regular DDP.
6disneykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
godwin25
Earning My Ears

Found the menu

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dinin...taurant.id=167

Entree/Main Course
Benedict Bamba - Traditional Eggs Benedict: toasted English muffin halves, poached eggs, and Canadian bacon topped with Hollandaise sauce. Accompanied by breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit. - $10.99
Breakfast of Bandits - Scrambled eggs and choice of bacon or sausage, served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit. - $8.99
Breakfast sliders - Mini egg sandwiches on toasted slider buns with bacon and american cheese served with breakfast potatoes - $10.99
Cha! Cha!'s Wild Waffle - Our very own smiling version of a freshly made Belgian waffle served with fresh strawberries, bananas and maple syrup and a choice of bacon or sausage. - $9.49
Cisco & Pancho - A flat iron steak broiled to order and served with scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes. - $13.99
Cranberry Waffle - freshly made belgian waffle baked with cranberries and topped with raspberry sauce - $9.99
Forest Combo - Start your day off right with a hot bowl of oatmeal accompanied by brown sugar and fresh seasonal fruit including pineapple, strawberries and red seedless grapes. - $8.99
Ozzie's Omelette - Our enormous 3 egg omelette built with your choice of cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms, sausage, bacon and green bell peppers. Served with breakfast potatoes. - $10.99
Pie of the Viper - Freshly baked Mexican-style breakfast pizza brushed with salsa and topped wit scrambled eggs, Roma tomatoes, red, green and Poblano peppers, cheddar cheese and our four cheese blend. Garnished with fresh cilantro. Add bacon or sausage to pizza $.99 - $11.99
Tonga Toast - Baked cinnamon French toast with warm maple syrup surrouned by fresh strawberries and bananas and topped with walnuts. Also available without nuts. - $8.99
Drinks
Jungle Grounds: Espresso & Specialty Coffee - Choose from Espresso (single or double), Cappuccino, Cafe Americano, Cafe Au Lait, Cafe Latte, and Cafe Mocha. Prices vary.
Selection of Smoothies & Freezes - Choose from Sheba's Jungle Mud, Key Wester, Brazilian Freeze, Raspberry Lemonade Freeze, and Orangesicle. Prices vary.
Selections from the Juice & Beverage Bar - Orange and Grapefruit Juice, Tomato, Cranberry and Pineapple Juice, Milk, Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, & other flavors), Hot or Iced Tea, Jungle Fever (alcoholic), Rainforest Ricky and Mimosa (alcoholic). Prices vary.

11/23-12/01/13POR Royal Room
godwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Via Napoli has some restrictions on how credits can be used to get the big pizzas
The way it's done right now, you can't. Dining credits are redeemable for individual pizzas only at VN. You can get any of the specialty pizzas, but if you want to add separately listed toppings, there is a charge for each extra topping.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
abdgeek
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin25 View Post
Are there any menu exclusions for the DxDP, specifically at Coral Reef, Fulton's and Teppan Edo? Also does anyone have a link to The Rainforest Cafe breakfast menu @ AK?
I don't remember any exclusions at Fulton's or Teppan Edo.
abdgeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: