Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #21
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen4546 View Post
Here we go again with people judging others for getting not what they paid for at booking. I am tired of people saying people who expect a fridge (since there has been one in the room in previous bookings) are unreasonable in not being happy with the removal of the fridges. I am not happy that months after I booked I read where they were removing the refrigerator. No one emailed me or called me or gave me any type of credit to my booking which was already paid in full. I know the safety concern is number one, but for the inconvenience even the $15 credit would be enough to cover renting another refrigerator and that would be acceptable. But for those who say I and others are complaining and whining over a fridge after we have already spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS-to you I say I booked a room with a refrigerator and if it is not available let me know so that if other accommodations are required then I can proceed what best suits me or offer a credit per night of stay. I know that if a ride is down (which is common at least in one of the parks) or the pool is closed temporarily, that is not as much of a concern as the refrigerator. Just please don't judge me or say I should feel differently. All we want is updates and the CMs don't seem to know anything when I call. For all those who expect a refrigerator
I hope we get what we paid for at booking and for those who don't need or want one then you had nothing to lose.
I saw a lot of facts in that post you quoted... Not much judgement. Saw quite a bit from you though.

I don't get what's up with the holding of thousands of dollars? We ALL pay thousands of dollars, including the poster you quoted and clearly don't feel the same way you do.

You just happen to be accusing a poster that has routinely kept a positive attitude and refrained from argument as long as I can remember.

Last edited by aaarcher86; 08-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: