Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2013, 09:08 PM   #151
kim929
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2B a Princess View Post
Is your reservation room only? I think it's only available to room only reservations.....?
I have a package and was able to reserve my time
kim929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #152
DESKRoberts
Mouseketeer

I used my DME number on my luggage tags, and it worked for September 2. Hopefully it works!!

1994- Offsite; 2004- ASMu; 2006- Offsite; 2012- POR; 2013- POR; 2014- CBR

DESKRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #153
prettypatchesmsu
DIS Veteran

I'm too far out yet to get my Mickey mail, but I hope to get to try this! My package reserv number has letters and numbers so it doesn't work.

2013 October 19th-31st - Pop Century / DH & Me for 18th Anniversary Dream Trip
2011 October - Pop Century / Mom, Me, & DH
2008 June - All Star Movies / Mom, Me, & DH
1992 June - Caribbean Beach Resort / Mom & Me
prettypatchesmsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #154
3DisneyBuggs
The only way I would fly is if John Travolta is the pilot!
Maroon is my color, like the pom poms!
Now I owe tag tax

I tried using my room only reservation number and it says the name and reservation don't match. I took the number right off my disney experience.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #155
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DisneyBuggs View Post
I tried using my room only reservation number and it says the name and reservation don't match. I took the number right off my disney experience.
By any chance did you put the reservation in your spouse or significant other? Also do you have more then one email address on file with Disney?
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #156
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidMommy View Post
According to Tech Support, the resorts participating in the BOG lunch FP are Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Poly. I don't know if that's correct, or if that means you can only make a reservation if you're staying at one of those resorts, but I thought I'd pass the info on. Of course, answers about anything FP+ have been wildly inconsistent, so take it with a grain so salt!
I was told they are testing only for DVC members and that it is a very small select group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrdwayBoy View Post
I just managed to make a reservation for August 20th using the numbers found on my DME papers but did not pre-select our meals.

My question is this: Does anyone know how will this work if you're NOT testing out the FP+?
Will they be able to turn us away because we're not testing FP+?

If this has been asked/answered before, I apologize.
The CM also said it is unrelated to the current Fastpass+ testing.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Last edited by 333disneymom; 07-31-2013 at 10:08 PM.
333disneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #157
DJWMom
Mouseketeer

Booked a time yesterday, and just went back in to check, and its still showing my booked time. Waiting patiently for others reports of whether this works or not. So far we haven't been invited to use fastpass+, so I'm really hoping others have success with this that arent fp+ users.
DJWMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 PM   #158
kimmy8796
Earning My Ears

I got it... but

I am skeptical as to if this will work... We are part of the FP+ test and staying at POP on a package but when I chose my time frame and confirmed everything it did NOT give me a confirmation # like all other reservations.. Is everyone getting the same result? Just time frames, confirmed and your party's names on the confirmation? I'm both excited and nervous about this at the same time! I hope it all works out and before I leave next Wednesday someone posts an update on their experiences with this.. Just to be safe, I will be printing the confirmation page that I got!!
kimmy8796 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 PM   #159
jenn0419
Earning My Ears

DJWMom I'm with u. We got a ressie today but we are not selected for fast pass+. I called Disney today and the woman said just bring ur printed paperwork showing ur ressie time and date, tell them ur name and u should not be turned away!!! We are so excited to get in for lunch to use one of our QS credits!!!!
jenn0419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #160
kandb
DIS Veteran

I just tried to get an adr. Used the number from the yellow luggage tags from Magical express. There are actually 2 numbers, first one said, error. When I tried the 2nd number, it said "guest already registered" and would not go beyond that page. Maybe they stopped letting people make adr's? Anyone know? am I doing something wrong? Thanks
kandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #161
mommy3
Disney Dreamin'

Just booked using my DME reservation number - we have a package and aren't part of the FP+ testing. I printed my confirmation just in case. I can't believe they would turn you away if you had something showing you had booked it, but who knows....waiting to hear from others on how (if) it works. Guess we will just wait in line as we had anticipated to do if it doesn't!
Old 07-31-2013, 10:20 PM   #162
kandb
DIS Veteran

I just tried again using my DME number and it keeps saying in red "guest already registered". Does anyone know what this means? I never registered for a BOG adr.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #163
bigmac5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy3 View Post
Just booked using my DME reservation number - we have a package and aren't part of the FP+ testing. I printed my confirmation just in case. I can't believe they would turn you away if you had something showing you had booked it, but who knows....waiting to hear from others on how (if) it works. Guess we will just wait in line as we had anticipated to do if it doesn't!
Same here--Fingers crossed for Sept 4
Old 07-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #164
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy8796 View Post
I am skeptical as to if this will work... We are part of the FP+ test and staying at POP on a package but when I chose my time frame and confirmed everything it did NOT give me a confirmation # like all other reservations.. Is everyone getting the same result? Just time frames, confirmed and your party's names on the confirmation? I'm both excited and nervous about this at the same time! I hope it all works out and before I leave next Wednesday someone posts an update on their experiences with this.. Just to be safe, I will be printing the confirmation page that I got!!
I am the same as you, staying at Pop,not on a package (actually on a CM family and friends discount). However, I have printed it out and have reservations for Sunday so I will let you know how it worked... In addition to my printed out reservation, I am also bringing a CM to lunch... heck, I'll try anything....
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #165
kandb
DIS Veteran

For everyone using the DME ressie number to book. Are you using the link that the OP put on here? When you hit the submit button, does it go to a new screen?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: