Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #2506
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1elle2 View Post

Jane: Now she ran. It was very loud, but she didn't care. She found Veronica, Alexei, Holly, Cindy, Fiona, Anya, and other friends and told them to go to the room of requirement .

OOC: If you want your character to stay, say Jane told them.
Alexei, Anya, Veronica and Ivy: They were talked to by Jane and went to the room of requirement.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #2507
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK228 View Post
Jackson: "You wish." A man approached them. He had to be at least 80 years old. He was carrying a gun. An imperioused Muggle.

Old muggle: "Identify yourself! Right now!" Several death eaters looked over at the scene.
Nagini: she cackled. "Lestrange. Nagini Lestrange. I'm surprised even a muggle doesn't know who I am. This is my little brother, Jackson Finch. He annoyed me, so I put him under the imperious curse." she kicked him, and he fell over. She cackled again.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #2508
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Alexei, Anya, Veronica and Ivy: They were talked to by Jane and went to the room of requirement.
Jane: She waited for Luke to leave the room. She needed him there also. She also had already gotten Tori, Bass, and Ivan.
I am an ISO!SHIELD Agent on Coulson's busYoung Avenger and an X-ManPart of the flock I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!Cindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"I can't stop thinking about the others out there, all those minds I touched. I could feel them, their isolation, their hopes, their imbitions. I tell you we can start something incredible, Erik. We can help them."- Professor X
" I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy. "-Fitz, imitating Ward
1elle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #2509
Doodle98

Gabrielle: she slipped into the room of requirement. She looked around. She didn't see Jackson or Nagini. She was getting worried.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #2510
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK228 View Post

Freya: "Oh Darius! Hello! Didn't see you there! You may stay in the castle, but you make one wrong move and you belong to the Dementors." She walked to Evan and slapped him. "Classes are cancelled until I say they are back." She walked to Melanie. "Send all Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw fourth year and above students home immediately or they will die." She saw Georgie. "Hmmm. Imperio!!"
Professor Black: She shut her eyes in pain; Freya couldn't be going anywhere good with this. Slowly she raised her wand and cast a spell to make her voice loud. "All Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students fourth year and above are to report to the great hall immediately." She left.

Holly: Ignoring Professor Black's voice she rushed to the room of requirement.
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013Alligator Bayou@POR +MNSSHP Sept. 2104
disneyanney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #2511
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:

Jane: She waited for Luke to leave the room. She needed him there also. She also had already gotten Tori, Bass, and Ivan.
Lucas: He slipped out unnoticeably and went to the room of requirement.

Anya: "I'm scared. This is just like what happened at Salem, except less chaotic."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 07-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #2512
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Lucas: He slipped out unnoticeable and went to the room of requirement.

Anya: "I'm scared. This is just like what happened at Salem, except less chaotic."
Jane: She came into the room. Only Luke knew what had happened. She explained to them what had happened. " I thought you might be safer here then at home. " She made sure that you couldn't enter unless you were her friend and she allowed you to.
I am an ISO!SHIELD Agent on Coulson's busYoung Avenger and an X-ManPart of the flock I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!Cindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"I can't stop thinking about the others out there, all those minds I touched. I could feel them, their isolation, their hopes, their imbitions. I tell you we can start something incredible, Erik. We can help them."- Professor X
" I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy. "-Fitz, imitating Ward
Old 07-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #2513
1elle2

OOC: I'll be off and on. At the emergency room
Old 07-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #2514
Doodle98

OOC: Cheese. I can't do much at all. Gabrielle and Jolie are the only characters I can play with. Harriet is in Azkaban, Georgette is under the imperious curse, waiting for a command. Nagini is with Jackson and some muggle guy. Jolie, is probably in the room of requirement.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #2515
Doodle98

Quote:
OOC: I'll be off and on. At the emergency room
OOC: Why???
Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #2516
disneyanney
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."-Albus Dumbledore

Professor Black: After sending a large group of students home she sent a patronus to Nagini explaining that she needed to get Jackson out. It wasn't any safer for him than a Gryffindor seventh year.

OOC: just pretend she sends that after the muggle leaves or something
"If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme." -Jiminy Cricket
"The very things that hold you down are going to lift you back up." -Timothy Mouse
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or...learn from it." -Rafiki
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball." — The Marauders’ Map

Offsite @ DL Feb 2000 offsite DL Aug. 2000 AKL Jan 2002 OKW Oct 2002 & MNSSHP POR/GF castle view May 2004 DL/SW offsite May 2005 Disney Magic Mar. 2006 Home @ Poly Sept. 2006/2007 + MNSSHP DL offsite Dec. 2008 Disney Wonder & MNSSHP Oct. 2009 POR May 2011 Disney Dream May/June 2012 & WWOHP Royal @ POR May 2013Alligator Bayou@POR +MNSSHP Sept. 2104
disneyanney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #2517
Doodle98

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyanney View Post
Professor Black: After sending a large group of students home she sent a patronus to Nagini explaining that she needed to get Jackson out. It wasn't any safer for him than a Gryffindor seventh year.

OOC: just pretend she sends that after the muggle leaves or something
Nagini: when the death eaters were preoccupied with something else she replied, saying that they weren't at the school. She was going to get yelled at by Melanie for leaving with him, she was almost sure of it.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #2518
1elle2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle98 View Post

OOC: Why???
OOC: My dad cut his finger and needs stitches.

Jane: She sent a patronus to Jackson and Gin, saying that Gab was safe.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #2519
Fairywings

Quote:

Jane: She came into the room. Only Luke knew what had happened. She explained to them what had happened. " I thought you might be safer here then at home. " She made sure that you couldn't enter unless you were her friend and she allowed you to.
Alexei and Anya: "We've got no home."

Ivy: "I'm muggle born. I'm sure they would love to kill me on the spot."

Veronica: "Man Luke, I am so sorry."

Lucas: "I'll be okay," he whispered.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #2520
Fairywings

Quote:

OOC: My dad cut his finger and needs stitches.

Jane: She sent a patronus to Jackson and Gin, saying that Gab was safe.
OOC: I'm sorry.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: