Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #1726
francis6306
DIS Veteran
 
francis6306's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,824

Great pictures and even better editing, apparently!

I love that Claire is like Cortlyn… hard to keep her looking at the camera. I always wonder what is so exciting to look at besides the camera!
__________________
Me- Christen, DH- Corey Princess Cortlyn Princess Catrina
Magical DIStractions

Spring Break, March 2015 PTR

July '14 Girl's Trip!! PTR~Mar 2014 PTR ~ Nov '12 PTR~'Dec '10:My Pretrip Report My Trip Report!~'05 Girls trip Pop Century~
'99 Magical Music Days~81-90's Various offsite/onsite trips
francis6306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #1727
nirrakel
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 47

Loved your report, sorry it's over

Your trip report was amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to write it!
nirrakel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #1728
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis6306 View Post
Great pictures and even better editing, apparently!

I love that Claire is like Cortlyn… hard to keep her looking at the camera. I always wonder what is so exciting to look at besides the camera!
I know....what is the deal with looking everywhere but AT the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirrakel View Post
Your trip report was amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to write it!
Oh, I'm not done yet....still have a few more park days to write!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #1729
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

Now it was time to head to the front of the park. We had to make time for swimming today for Claire.





We stopped off for a few more photopass pics.





I like this one of us.





I think this is so dumb. Why the heck do they tell you to put your hand on your chin. I look like a dork.



They did take a couple with my camera too.





And off we go.





Goodbye Christmas tree.











TTFN



jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #1730
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner
 
Caretames1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 3,351

I don't know about you, but AK is the park for us that is the easiest to leave early for other activities, like swimming.

Dorky pictures aside, You did get some nice ones. Where is Claire looking? Kadence does that a lot! I have to constantly remind her to look into the camera.

ps. I emailed you.
__________________
2014, A Disney Free Year
IN PROGRESS: SURPRISE...You forgot WHAT!?!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3022868
SURPRISE! Can we do it again? Nov 2012 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post44413308
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #1731
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I don't know about you, but AK is the park for us that is the easiest to leave early for other activities, like swimming.

Dorky pictures aside, You did get some nice ones. Where is Claire looking? Kadence does that a lot! I have to constantly remind her to look into the camera.

ps. I emailed you.
I don't know if we have ever spent a full day at AK. We either arrive late or early and then leave early.
But we have taken in most of hte fun things. We have yet to see Nemo though.
I have no clue why she looks away. She does it more and more now too.
Got the email and replied!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #1732
Beth D
DIS Veteran
 
Beth D's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 693

Have fun at the concert! Is this her first? The Toledo Zoo ampitheather is really great if the weather is out. We saw Hall & Oates there about 7 years ago, on a great summer night. Beautiful weather, a great band...

Only you'll be surrounded by screaming teenage girls, right? At least you have some eye-candy to enjoy! And it could have been worse, like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift!
__________________
Beth D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #1733
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Have fun at the concert! Is this her first? The Toledo Zoo ampitheather is really great if the weather is out. We saw Hall & Oates there about 7 years ago, on a great summer night. Beautiful weather, a great band...

Only you'll be surrounded by screaming teenage girls, right? At least you have some eye-candy to enjoy! And it could have been worse, like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift!
I think this is. I never even thought about that. LOL
Gosh I haven't even though about the weather either. LOL I'll have to look now. I wonder what they do if it rains?
Ok, jsut looked and it's supposed to be mostly sunny and in the 70's....but we all know that can change at any time. Today felt like late Sept.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #1734
ronnmel
DIS Veteran
 
ronnmel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: QC, Canada
Posts: 3,721

I love your pictures of the tree. AK's is my favorite Disney Christmas tree.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #1735
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran
 
Kathy Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 5,245

I feel for you on the Safari ride. It felt like everyone in the vehicle was in my way and River really couldn't see anything. It being 195 degrees out didn't help either. I liked all your photopass pictures!
Kathy Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #1736
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
 
dolphingirl47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 28,071

I love the close ups of the Christmas tree.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #1737
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,716

Great pictures of the Christmas tree at AK (we didn't go to AK last time and are definitely looking forward to it this December).

Great photopass pics!
__________________
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #1738
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I love your pictures of the tree. AK's is my favorite Disney Christmas tree.
Thanks. It is a nice tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
I feel for you on the Safari ride. It felt like everyone in the vehicle was in my way and River really couldn't see anything. It being 195 degrees out didn't help either. I liked all your photopass pictures!
I think I had Claire on the outside so she could see better and I do have her head and elbows in shots too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I love the close ups of the Christmas tree.

Corinna
I do too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great pictures of the Christmas tree at AK (we didn't go to AK last time and are definitely looking forward to it this December).

Great photopass pics!
It is nice to see decorated. I am glad you can get there this year.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #1739
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,727

It feels like I have dropped off the planet...well to me it does. I am so behind on everyones reports and though I have pictures edited, I just haven't had time to write my updates.
The good part is I am really busy with work ....thats always a good thing, right?
Hopefully in a day or 2 I can get at least a little bit written and posted and do some catching up again. Right now I do my reading while on hold on the phone.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #1740
tinkerbellandeeyor
DIS Veteran
 
tinkerbellandeeyor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,252

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
It feels like I have dropped off the planet...well to me it does. I am so behind on everyones reports and though I have pictures edited, I just haven't had time to write my updates.
The good part is I am really busy with work ....thats always a good thing, right?
Hopefully in a day or 2 I can get at least a little bit written and posted and do some catching up again. Right now I do my reading while on hold on the phone.
I am guessing you have Clair underfoot because school is out
__________________
tinkerbellandeeyor is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: