Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #2176
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeebs514 View Post
Thanks for the quick reply:-) Just out of curiosity, if paying rack can you get both the room discount and FD?
If you got a room discount, you would STILL not be paying full price for the room which is a requirement for getting FD. One discount per reservation. Disney does not allow stacking of their discounts, nor stacking with a discount such as AAA.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #2177
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Alright everyone, good luck tomorrow and I hope all your Disney dining dreams come true!!! See ya then!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2013, 10:27 PM   #2178
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Everyone is probably in bed by now, but if not, anyone know if we can use my Disney Visa card to make a $200 payment on my families 2 prebooked reservations and get them the discount tomorrow? Or do they have to be somehow booked under my name to get three with 1 card? Our reservations are linked.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #2179
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Sorry I have not been on all weekend! Crazy life is still crazy! Spent the entire day out in the heat of the garage still sorting through all the stuff we had to take after my FIL passed....

Just wanted to say this;

1. Good luck and Pixie dust to all tomorrow.
2. Don't stress too much , keep it fun and you will live longer!
3. Enjoy the moment!
4. Should you not get exactly what you want , fret not! It will still be a magical trip!
5. Last year i was 3 days late calling and still got exactly what i was looking for!

Big thanks to Black and Smitch for answering (and re-answering) the questions on this mega thread...lets hope the rumors are true!

Off to Disney dreamland, to wake and get on the phone.

Post with my story tomorrow!
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #2180
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran

Good luck all you Disney Visa holders! I can't wait to get on here tomorrow and hopefully see lots of happy posts from you guys! I'll be up bright and early later this week hopefully booking it
Old 07-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #2181
zamboniman333
Ye come Seeking Adventure and Saly Old Pirates, A Ye?

Is it 7am yet

zamboniman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #2182
KermitRinny
It happen on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfantotheend
Everyone is probably in bed by now, but if not, anyone know if we can use my Disney Visa card to make a $200 payment on my families 2 prebooked reservations and get them the discount tomorrow? Or do they have to be somehow booked under my name to get three with 1 card? Our reservations are linked.
From what I've read of what Smitch said before yes. I'm not her so I can't 100% that bc I'm going on memory. But I think she said if they are linked they'll let you.

04POFQ 07POR 08ASMVS 09POP 11CBR 12WL 13POFQ
14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
KermitRinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #2183
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela227 View Post
Hi Everyone! First time post and wanted to tell you all how amazing and wonderful you are! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I have learned so much from all of you. I skimmed the entire thread and don't think I saw an answer for my question...if there is and this is redundant... I sincerely apologize. I know y'all get a lot of that... here goes..

I have a res for POP during November free dining times, I have dining (upgrade) added already. Whole thing will be paid off when free dining is added to res (did the math and hoped and prayed). I do not have my Disney Visa associated with the reservation and the Disney Visa I have is the debit visa. Will they still let me add the free dining on the res tomorrow at 6am (for me, cts) or will I have to get a refund and use my Disney visa debit? Does the debit have the same early access or will I have to wait till it's open to the general public?

Again, thanks in advance! Y'all are MAGICAL!
If you did the payment with your DV you only need to call to add the FD based on availability for your dates. However, if you didn't paid with the DV then you will have to do the 200.
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #2184
Tinker Pam
Stalker of the Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post
From what I've read of what Smitch said before yes. I'm not her so I can't 100% that bc I'm going on memory. But I think she said if they are linked they'll let you.
I seem to remember Smitch saying it could be done but you would have to put $200 on your visa for each reservation.

Tinker Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #2185
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KermitRinny View Post

Thank you! I hope that is right. We will find out soon enough! Good luck tomorrow DV holders.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #2186
KermitRinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker Pam

I seem to remember Smitch saying it could be done but you would have to put $200 on your visa for each reservation.
Yup. You're right. You saw it too then. Glad I wasn't just making it up lol

14POFQ

"And just 'cause these here tales is 'bout critters like Br'er Rabbit an' Br'er Fox, that don't mean they ain't the same like can happen to folks! So them who can't learn from a tale about critters, just ain't got the ears tuned for listenin'."
Old 07-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #2187
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Sorry...was catching up on my RHONJ and WWHL.

Everything that everyone thinks I said is pretty much what I said.

With that being said , I'm off to bed. I will do my best to get up early in the morning to help with questions and to share in the joy, but I am soooo not a morning person.

Best of luck everyone! Pixie dust to ALL of you! I can't wait to read all about your experiences! and
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #2188
KermitRinny

T Minus 6 hrs 58 min. Good luck and pixie dust! Night all.
Yay! Thanks for verifying Smitch!

14POFQ

Old 07-29-2013, 12:00 AM   #2189
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWFreaks View Post
That is correct. If none of those rooms are even available for booking at full price, they certainly aren't going to offer any discounts on those rooms - prior reservation or not. Have a back up resort if you want to save someone's with the FD discount.
Okay thank you. I just checked again the week we are going and checked sporadic days during the week we are going one ane two days at a time and there a a few one bedrooms in the same week so I am hoping and praying we can get free dining or a discount. There are no one bedrooms left for out exact dates oct 27th-Nov 3rd but there are some within those dates. Example: There are one and two bedrooms available Oct 28th-30th. Hopeful.

Last edited by KathieSmallwood; 07-29-2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: errror
KathieSmallwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #2190
Tinker Pam
Stalker of the Whisperer

Phone lines open in 90min.
Time to get ready for work so that I can get there early to make my call.

Tinker Pam is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: