Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #19
DCDisney
On my way...

If you aren't going to use IPO or breakfast I don't think it's worth it. I agree with one of the PP's that our ADRs booked through IPO we always got the best table in the place. I think you get flagged as a VIP or something? The lounge itself really isn't that exciting. Most of the time it's just the nice coffee machine, soft drinks, chips, crackers, and gummy candy. If you eat dinner out it's hard to get there for the apps or desserts as the timing is limited and if you are rearranging or hurrying to get to the lounge for those it kind of counter acts the relaxation improving the trip aspect. We made no effort to change evening/dinner plans around CL on our trip and ended up using the lounge really just about once per day during our break beyond breakfast. They do close for cleaning/set up an hour or two during the day and we often seemed to hit at that hour somehow.... It's nice but another poster who suggested applying that money to drinks and apps at the wonderful lounges on site would probably be far more enjoyable.
DCDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: