Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #3181
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm99 View Post
I was reading this blog, and if its true, I now 'understand' why Teresa/Joe's parents might appear to be taking Teresa's side and as Joe stated, "looks at Melissa like she's the devil".

Melissa Gorga will never be accepted by the elder Gorgas because of what she’s done. Joe gorga took a dirty loan (loan sharks) without the elders knowledge. they had NO clue they did not own the home until Joe failed to keep his loan sharks paid because all his money was tied up in making melissa a "star" and living in the spec house without the banks knowledge. ELders were surprised with a quick, shady foreclosure/eviction that left them HOMELESS! The spec home was never intended for joe and melissa to live in but Melissa convinced joe if they got on the show they could keep the house and make enough money to cover it. Teresa was not just surprised they got on the show, she was SHOCKED because it caused her parents to lose their home in order for Melissa to keep the mansion. yet Melissa had the mansion and the shore house. You see joe gorga talking about his parents financial problems. That was his GUILT talking. He was covering his behind because he didn’t know what Teresa would reveal about the house. He is seen speaking about finding his parents a better home. An empty promise he made them after stealing their home for his wife’s benefit…. You later see Joey, Caroline and melissas sisters attacking Teresa on twitter and on the show for not helping to provide for the elders…this is all an attempt to cover for what They believe Teresa will reveal about joe and messy Melissa. Melissa convinced him the parents didnt need the home anyway because they live with teresa and teresa makes enough money because shes so RICH that she can provide for the elders! all excuses melissa used to steal the elders home and BLAME teresa!

You see giudice actually building an apartment for the elders on his own property because the elder gorga has Italian pride and is devastated that he’s too ill to work to support himself and his wife. Elder gorga worked his behind off, his whole life as an immigrant to provide for his family. He reached retirement with his home paid for and should have been able to rest and enjoy his family. But instead he's homeless and his income is not enough to pay RENT he is too ill to work as he once did! They went from being in retirement with their home paid for to being homeless!!!!!! gorgas jealousy and fear kicked in and he could NOT allow giudice to fix the mess he created or be the hero to his parents. so he intentionally called inspectors and tried to prevent the apartment from being built. Once again destroying his parents and putting their business on national TV! Italian mothers do not cut the apron strings with their sons. Melissa knows this, which is why she lied for 3 seasons pretending their was no problem with her in laws!
Nothing Teresa could say or do would cause the rift that’s between joe gorga and his parents. Joe gorga and Melissa are completely responsible for that.

After all this, add in what Kathy has said about the elder joe gorga and accusing Teresa’s mother of STEALING recipes… Watching with their own eyes every single one of them try to get Teresa and joe to implicate themselves in a crime that could send them BOTH to prison… And attempt to destroy teresas career and her life just as they destroyed the elder gorgas? Melissa has ruined this family. she ruined the elders, she ruined joe gorga and kathy attempted to ruin Teresa's life, her ability to support her family and her career. how would any parent react to this? The elder gorgas are completely aware that Melissa gorga has destroyed their family, ethically, financially, mentally and much more.

Joe gorga repairing his relationship with Teresa will not change his relationship with his parents. He and Melissa both know this. Which is why they can’t allow the relationship to mend. Because then they have to explain why they still have no relationship with the elders. Joe gorga making up with Teresa would lead to him sitting down with his parents and eventually facing what Melissa has done to their family. She must keep joe away from his family.

Gorga is seen in this past episode crying he has no mother. He does have a mother but she's pulled away and is very careful around joe and his wife. Joe gorga is too embarrassed and ashamed to face his parents over what he does to them.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f213/rhnj-tea-546287/
I've read something similar on other sites, not exactly the same though. I can't remember the details but it involved Gorga's dad helping him buy a house and a few shady deals left Gorga in a mansion and his parents without a house.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #3182
djm99

If lovin' Disneyworld is Childish... I never want to grow up
Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMLEM View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but how would Joe Gorga's dirty loan impact the parents if they lived in their own paid off home?
The blogger elaborated by saying that the home was paid off, Joey needed some cash and took out of loan on the house and promised the parents that he'd pay it off once he sold this mansion he was building. Joey and Melissa decided to move in the mansion instead of selling it (according to the blogger, for the show). Trying to keep up with loan on the house (which is a builders loan), building an in-home studio and putting furniture in the house was a little too much and Joey defaulted on his parents house. This explains why Juicy was building an apartment for his in-laws last season. AND this explains why the parents would 'turn away' from their only son. I knew there was more to this story. No way a parent would be mad at another - just because their children were not getting along. As a mother of two I can't imagine one of my girls telling me ANYTHING that could turn me away from the other.

This blogger really goes at the whole cast. She/he talks about Joey being accused of rape when he was in college. Apparently, the family paid her off, so she refused to cooperate, but the college he went to Kean University, still felt he was guilty enough to expel Joey. She (I'm gonna assume) claims that Kathy and Rich are broke. Apparently, Rich's gas station has taken gas from a competitors tank and refused to pay. A few $100,000.

From Lipstick Alley: (I did correct a few things) - they claim this is Kim D
Quote:
There is some serious legal dirt coming next and I'm going to protect myself and make it clear this is all alleged

The lauritas and manzos knew the gorgas were being cast on the show even though they act surprised and say otherwise. Al manzo and his dirty connections cleaned gorgas police records so the rape arrest would be gone. Teresa didnt HIDE HER BROTHER FROM CAMERAS SHE PROTECTED HER BROTHER! she knew that if he played any role in the show his rape arrest would be all over the tabloids. imagine Danielle getting wind of it?

al manzo didnt stop there. look at how joe GIUDICE was busted for the fake ID when he had not actually used it. The manzo/lauritas knew giudice had obtained the DL because jaquline and chris were close friends with teresa and joe. i dont know what caused the manzo/lauritas to turn on the giudices. No one i know has all the dirt on this. but caroline was an angry bitter old hag at teresa. teresa had made caroline look like a fool because caroline tried to manage teresas book deal. Teresa didnt listen to Caroline and insisted on doing it her own way. Caroline told her, she was making a mistake, it wouldn't sell, don't get an agent etc etc well Teresas book shot off the shelves, she was making money hand over fist as well as being the most popular housewife... caroline was pissed!! that began the hate but im not sure thats the whole story. ANYWAY AL Manzo pulled his dirty connections and tipped the police to joes fake ID. They tried to catch juicy driving but were unable to. remember he was still hot from his DUI and was probably laying low. So they targeted pete giudice pulling him over and using that as their reason to investigate.

This was a ballsy and bad move on Al Manzos part. Considering joe giudice also has *connections* which led to Al manzos investigation as well as the police chief and his cohorts. All were asked to resign immediately or face criminal charges. They all resigned.

Now think back to the entire cast trying to get Teresa to speak about joes legal case on national tv. Interesting right? It's also sort of interesting that joe and Teresa don't appear to be too concerned about juicy going to prison. It's odd that a state prosecutor would be pushing for joe to do the maximum time in jail for a crime millions of college kids commit everyday. A sentence that is so outrageous that no one believes he deserves that much time so of course he's going to reject plea deals. Matter of fact, how has joe managed to get a judge so agreeable that he's postponed trial for 3 full years and counting? Well, if they slap him on the wrist it would be obvious, no? ........
Aledgedly!
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f213/rh...87/index6.html
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #3183
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

I'm not sure I believe that last part. When Joe was arrested, Jacqueline and Theresa were still good friends. I

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #3184
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Gotta say that if the "blogger" is Kim D, then I believe most of it is hogwash. Talk about a Pot Stirrer! I find it hard to believe most of what comes out of her mouth!

UGH!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #3185
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

I think a lot of it seems plausible, but I'm hesitant to believe anything that's written so one sidedly. Or did I miss parts where they also trash Teresa?
Old 07-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #3186
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The blogger elaborated by saying that the home was paid off, Joey needed some cash and took out of loan on the house and promised the parents that he'd pay it off once he sold this mansion he was building. Joey and Melissa decided to move in the mansion instead of selling it (according to the blogger, for the show). Trying to keep up with loan on the house (which is a builders loan), building an in-home studio and putting furniture in the house was a little too much and Joey defaulted on his parents house. This explains why Juicy was building an apartment for his in-laws last season. AND this explains why the parents would 'turn away' from their only son. I knew there was more to this story. No way a parent would be mad at another - just because their children were not getting along. As a mother of two I can't imagine one of my girls telling me ANYTHING that could turn me away from the other.

This blogger really goes at the whole cast. She/he talks about Joey being accused of rape when he was in college. Apparently, the family paid her off, so she refused to cooperate, but the college he went to Kean University, still felt he was guilty enough to expel Joey. She (I'm gonna assume) claims that Kathy and Rich are broke. Apparently, Rich's gas station has taken gas from a competitors tank and refused to pay. A few $100,000.

From Lipstick Alley: (I did correct a few things) - they claim this is Kim D
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f213/rh...87/index6.html
I'm still confused about the house loan. It sounds like either:

Joe convinced his folks to loan him money. They used their house as collateral, and he didn't repay them.

OR, Joe's parents lived with him and Melissa. He and Mel moved out of that house, and moved into the spec house. He then got a loan in his own name on the equity in his own house.

But the way the blogger worded it, it's hard to tell who originally owned house 1.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #3187
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstenb1 View Post

Joe convinced his folks to loan him money. They used their house as collateral, and he didn't repay them.

OR, Joe's parents lived with him and Melissa. He and Mel moved out of that house, and moved into the spec house. He then got a loan in his own name on the equity in his own house.

But the way the blogger worded it, it's hard to tell who originally owned house 1.
I think the parents lived in a house Gorga technically owned and he sold it. Somehow the father ended up using the house he owned to help Gorga build that house he was living in when he stated dating Melissa. The Gorgas apparently were desperate to get on the show so they sold their other house and the ones the parents lived in order to build the house they live in now. They were trying to show how rich they are to get on the show.

There's a site that has a ton of dirt on the Gorgas and explains the whole thing with the parents and the house...its call famewhorgas or something like that. Of course its clearly pro Teresa so you have to take it with a grain of salt.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #3188
djm99

Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I think a lot of it seems plausible, but I'm hesitant to believe anything that's written so one sidedly. Or did I miss parts where they also trash Teresa?
Oh no this blogger did it all, I just posted what I didn't already know.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #3189
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh no this blogger did it all, I just posted what I didn't already know.
Oh no, I didn't think you wrote it. I just didn't know if there was more not posted that maybe isn't so blatantly pro Teresa.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #3190
djm99

Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstenb1 View Post

I kind of get the impression that Joe gave the parents that home. Like, maybe the parents owned their original home, and joe purchased this new home for them. It was paid and full and joe took out the loan on the home. I'm not sure whose name the house was in. Likely Joey's. Not sure. i'm just copying and pasting. I am NOT the blogger BTW.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #3191
djm99

Me Me Me Me Me Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
Here is the info about Teresa... (not much but it makes sense). I had to edit the curse words out.
Quote:
Ya, I know everyone wants Teresa tea. The problem is, Teresa doesn't have much left that hasn't been spilled. I don't have a lot of Kathy tea either. She doesn't have a lot going on. Richy ripping off EXXON, how Rosey was disowned and treated like boo boo by Richy and Kathy.

Teresa keeps her business tight. She doesn't tell anyone anything. She trusts no one now! She learned years ago when everything she said showed up in magazines. Not the ones she was profiting off of but the magazines that were flying off the shelf with details on her bankrupcy, joes legal issues. Everything was being spilled. Rumor was Jaquline was selling the stories but I know for a fact that Melissa was selling stories. Teresa trusted her brother, she told him things and her mother too. When things started leaking Teresa took notice and limited who she gave details to. Eventually she was telling no one and private things were still being leaked. It lead back to her mother and brother telling Melissa and Melissa selling the stories. So you can imagine how careful she's become with joes legal issues and her business to protect.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #3192
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

This link has info on the Gorga house situation and Joe's parents.

http://fauxrealityentertainment.com/...ey-papa-gorga/
Old 07-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #3193
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

djm99 and sunshine highway, thanks for the info on the house/loans. I'm not the greatest at following a money trail down a gopher hole!!

I've always wondered what kind of day jobs these people have to be able to afford mansions and beach homes.

We actually did build a garage/apartment addition onto our house, in case either grandparents ever needed a place to stay. We use it as a guest room. Ironically (and I'm sure anyone else would have seen this coming), dh and I now sleep over there whenever our in laws come to visit, because MIL can no longer climb stairs! Our master bedroom is on the first floor of our house, so my in laws sleep there.

Anyway, what a twist of events.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #3194
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Loved Melissa in the beginning. I'm honestly starting to think she's feeding this fire. I am NOT Team Teresa at all. I think Melissa has probably put up with a lot and is at her breaking point. But she is not doing anything to fix it.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #3195
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Wow Joe Guidice actually made sense.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: