Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #1846
JLKennedy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

That's why I moved up to a mod as well.
Black....that $25 is for all 4 of us too!!! Definitely not worth it at $6.30 per person.....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #1847
mmafan
DISDAD #780

tttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
Unfortunately, no. Your check in date has to fall within the time FD is offered. And since it doesn't start until the 12th, and that's when your checking out, you won't get it
and if i move my checkout to the 13????still no???
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #1848
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2disprincesses View Post
I would like to book a FD trip on Monday.

However, I have a work thing Monday morning so I cannot call and be on hold for a long time, but I could sneak online to book it.

Will I be able to book this online on Monday and if so, how will I know what code to use or how to get the DV FD discount?

I'm really hoping to get POFQ for Dec. 21 and staying 14 nights and I know that will be hard, but our back up would be CSR.
Unfortunately you can't book the Disney Visa offer online, but you can the general public once it is on the Disney website. Sorry! I hope things work out!!

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #1849
JLKennedy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafan View Post

Check OUT date has nothing to do with it, your check IN date is what must meet the requirement

Old 07-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #1850
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafan

If you check in on the 13th your good for up to 14 days but the check out date has nothing to do with it. Its all about the check in date.
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #1851
babydoll65
please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceyinwonderland View Post
Oh My Gosh girl, I havent changed mine a hundred times, but ive been stressed about them for months! I actually was lucky to get exactly what I wanted at the times I wanted.... but in my mind ive know that with out FD, I would have to cancel most (if not all) of them!! So come Monday, I will finally have peace! We are doing CRT, Pre park Crystal Palace, Mama Melrose with Fantasmic, Coral Reef and 1900 Park fare breakfast! These are all new places for us, and we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
excited!!!!

How about you? Where are you guys gonna eat with your free dining?
Well, after changing it many times we finally got Trails End dinner buffet, The Wave breakfast buffet, Kona cafe breakfast, Grand Floridian breakfast, Wispering Canyon supper, Via Napoli supper and Rose and Crown lunch. But this could change at any moment.lol How about you?

77,79,88 OS-89,92 FW-96 ASMo-05,07,09,11 POP-13 POFQ/POR-2015 POP

Dad-Mom-Son
babydoll65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #1852
katie43901
Earning My Ears

Not sure if this has been covered, but can you book the FD with a Disney visa debit card, or does it have to be the credit card? TIA

1996-CBR 2000-POR 2007-POFQ 2009-GF 2009-POFQ 2011-BC 2012-BC 2013-Poly/POR 2014-BWI Aug 2014-YC
katie43901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #1853
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie43901
Not sure if this has been covered, but can you book the FD with a Disney visa debit card, or does it have to be the credit card? TIA
Nope you can use the debit card too
Old 07-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #1854
kohler2009
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

While there are codes, I've never used one when calling. I just tell them I'm calling for the free dining plan and that's it. They have the codes believe me.
Thanks Joe! Hopefully this will all work out. Our TA is on vacation next week and she wanted to wait until Aug 5 to make the changes. Luckily, I was able to convince her to pass my file off to another TA since I will be calling them on Monday to get this done (as long as everything goes according to plan!!!)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
kohler2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #1855
mmafan
DISDAD #780

ttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLKennedy View Post
Check OUT date has nothing to do with it, your check IN date is what must meet the requirement

but ill still be there during the discounted dates...most fine print says check in between and than the dates........or is the discount only allowed after the dates not before...
Old 07-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #1856
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnjmom View Post
I'm just bummed that my TA (who IS really good) has basically said she never calls the first day an offer is released because in the past she's been on hold for hours. Grumble...

I'm sure I'll be able to get the FD, because I am willing to change rooms if I have to (but I'd prefer NOT to). But I want it done on Monday!
WHAT????? I would be losing my cookies Sweetnjmom!! I think what I would do is tell her, "Fine, but I will be sitting in your office calling WDW as soon as you open. I will wait on hold and when they come on the phone I will let you take over. Wonder how she will respond to that!!

Ugh! Frustrating!

Timon - I think you must be one of the exceptions!!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #1857
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafan

but ill still be there during the discounted dates...most fine print says check in between and than the dates........or is the discount only allowed after the dates not before...
The FD in December is from the 12th until the 22nd. Your checking out on the first day of the offer, so you would not qualify. If you were checking in on the 12th you'd qualify for FD.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #1858
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
To receive the free dining, you must check-in any day between the 12 and 22 of December. If you check-in any day before then, free dining does not apply. (Unless you check-in between any other set of free dining dates).

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #1859
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
alot of differant answers on this one..lets say i have a reservation from december 3-12.....will i get free dinning for the entire stay...i always thought yes..but tons of people are saying no,,,,,,,so whats the answer.....
Not with the actual announced days for December which begin in 12. The FD is based on your check in date. Your check in date must be one of the offer FD days.
lizaisabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #1860
mmafan
DISDAD #780

tttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
To receive the free dining, you must check-in any day between the 12 and 22 of December. If you check-in any day before then, free dining does not apply. (Unless you check-in between any other set of free dining dates).
this is what i was asking.....and i just called so you are correct days before do not quialify days after do........thanks everyone

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: