Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #61
HayesFam
Earning My Ears
 
HayesFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 21

Our plan

Hi,
I really hope I get to see all of you. I wish we could meet somehow. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. We are leaving our house at 4:30 am so the kiddos are going to be sleepy. I hope they sleep the whole way to FL. We have a check in time of 12:00. Also, we are going to the Atlantis Adventure, the boys wanted to do that. I don't know how to swim so I don't care. We also have a 6:00 seating time so maybe we will cross paths. Have safe travels!
Lyds
HayesFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #62
Newberry25
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: FL
Posts: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayesFam View Post
What is VGS and VGT mean?
I booked a guaranteed Verandah room at a nice discount and Disney surprises you with the room and at least a one plus category upgrade. We got the largest family room with a Verandah for a fraction of the price.

We have a boarding time of 2:30. I'm sure our sons would love to hang out!
Newberry25 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #63
cacoastgirl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayesFam View Post
Hi,
I really hope I get to see all of you. I wish we could meet somehow. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. We are leaving our house at 4:30 am so the kiddos are going to be sleepy. I hope they sleep the whole way to FL. We have a check in time of 12:00. Also, we are going to the Atlantis Adventure, the boys wanted to do that. I don't know how to swim so I don't care. We also have a 6:00 seating time so maybe we will cross paths. Have safe travels!
Lyds
Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow...we are staying at the airport hyatt so we can hop on the shuttle first thing in the morning...we are hoping to be the first families to board....what time are you boarding? Also just wanted to make sure I didn't miss what time or day we have to drop off gift...this is my first fish extender too...I think the kids will just be happy to get a surprise....
cacoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #64
MommaT
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Soo excited, y'all! Already wishing we had more than 3 nights! :0)---Terri
MommaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #65
cacoastgirl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaT View Post
We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Soo excited, y'all! Already wishing we had more than 3 nights! :0)---Terri
That sounds great...
cacoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #66
HayesFam
Earning My Ears
 
HayesFam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaT View Post
We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Soo excited, y'all! Already wishing we had more than 3 nights! :0)---Terri
Hi, I agree that we should just drop off gifts at your convenience. I'm standing in the parking garage waiting for my brother-in-law. I am feeling overwhelmed, nervous and excited! The boat is huge! I broke down our gifts for three nights so there is a surprise every night. Lyds
HayesFam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #67
cacoastgirl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayesFam View Post

Hi, I agree that we should just drop off gifts at your convenience. I'm standing in the parking garage waiting for my brother-in-law. I am feeling overwhelmed, nervous and excited! The boat is huge! I broke down our gifts for three nights so there is a surprise every night. Lyds
I'm so sorry but we upgraded at the port....the minnick family have moved to room 11004...sorry
cacoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #68
MommaT
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 11

Yay!! What a fun cruise and you all made it even better!! Thank you to all for all the sweet gifts for us and the girls. They loved them and the FE exchange made the cruise even more memorable!!

Safe travels home!--the Henrys :0)
MommaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #69
Newberry25
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: FL
Posts: 12

A big thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! We loved all the surprises!


The Newberry's
Newberry25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #70
egitana
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 43

Thank you

To all that were in the FE group, thank you so much for the surprises. Matthew and I loved them all. It was over a bit too soon.....
egitana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #71
cacoastgirl
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10

Wanted to thank everyone for all the gifts...it was such a fun treat...we got all the gifts despite the last minute room change...sorry about the move...it was a deal we couldn't pass up...lol...we booked another cruise onboard...not sure when we will get a chance to do it again but we can't wait!!! Hopefully, everyone had a great time!!!!
Thanks again,
Betty
cacoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.