Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
disneymom1
Mouseketeer

Current Refillable Mug Colors?

Can someone tell me what the current mug colors are at POFQ? I will be arriving in a little over a week. It sounds like the new machines will not be activated by then. I have blue and pink mugs. If I can't get a different color, I'm going to stop at the grocery store and get soda and coffee to keep in my room. I already have 2 blue and 2 pink. I refuse to buy more of the same.
disneymom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Current colors are Blue, Pink and Black. Please see the Refillable Mug FAQ Stickey above if you have more questions.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

when we were there for one night in april we saw the same pink blue and black. so they do have black too. that was 2 months ago so maybe they have new colors? hope so b/c we have too many to count of the current style and colors.

2015June6 days akv- club levelMarch- 9 days Boardwalk villas spring break 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL July: 4 days boardwalk villas/Boardwalk Inn club level June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl (too many to count before that)
Husband, myself and 4 year old son
jcjen519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
MomToOne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdad View Post
Current colors are Blue, Pink and Black. Please see the Refillable Mug FAQ Stickey above if you have more questions.
I see this sort of answer alot here but it has me stumped quite frankly. The first post of the sticky shows the old mugs from years and years ago. Is there some way other than sorting through the 140+ pages of comments to find answers to questions such as "what do the current mugs look like" and "what are the current colors"??
MomToOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToOne View Post
I see this sort of answer alot here but it has me stumped quite frankly. The first post of the sticky shows the old mugs from years and years ago. Is there some way other than sorting through the 140+ pages of comments to find answers to questions such as "what do the current mugs look like" and "what are the current colors"??
DisBoards does not allow discussions of Refillable Mugs (thus the sticky). This thread will be locked shortly. So to answer your question...you don't need to read 140+ pages of comments. Your best bet to get current info is to start in the last few pages of the thread.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomToOne View Post
Is there some way other than sorting through the 140+ pages of comments to find answers to questions such as "what do the current mugs look like" and "what are the current colors"??
Yup. Start at the last, newest, post and work backwards.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: