Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #2446
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTOFAMAUG13 View Post
Hi Barb,
I love all your "DISIGNS!!" My family of 8 are going on our first Disney Cruise in August....we can't wait! I have some request, I might've gone overboard! LOL, so if its too much, just let me know! Thanks soo much!!

Cristina

THANKS AGAIN!!
Here are the rest of them...

Let me know if anything is misspelled or missing.
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #2447
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseBoundnKY View Post
Hi Barb!!!

I have a huge favor to ask. My db and dsil Mark & Donna are cruising Alaska on Sept 2 - 9 for their
25th wedding anniversary.

Could you please make an Alaska design and a romantic one? I'm not picky. Just wanting something for door magnets.

Thanks!!! Karen
Here are a few to choose from...

I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #2448
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post
Hi Barb,
Please can I get some magnets please.

The Grand slam - The Maguire Family

It's a pirates life for me (mickey, sunset, pirate ship) - Claire & Lee

Lilo & Stitch in hammock mh - Claire in one ear, Lee in the other

Capt Mickey gang on beach - Maguire Family, Fantasy, 2-9th November 2013.

Many thanks
Here you go...

Old 07-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #2449
lovedisneyfun
"Frequent Flier" - Disney style!

Design request

Hi Barb! I love all your designs and so appreciate your willingness to personalize them for everyone!!! My best friend and I are surprising our two 5 year olds with a cruise and know they will love these designs that we are going to make into magnets!!! If I could get these by August 22nd, that would be great!

I have 6 request -- thanks in advance!
1) dcl ship mh --- should say Reid in the left ear, My 1st Cruise, in the right ear, and Disney Dream 2013 in the face area (as on the sample)
2) dcl ship mh --- should sayd Reid in the left ear, My 3rd Cruise, in the right ear, and Disney Dream 2013 in the face area (as on the sample)
3) pirate minnie red --- should say Lauren in left ear and have the DCL logo in the right ear
4) pirate mickey w swords 2mh --- should say Reid in left ear and have the DCL logo in the right ear.
5) the design does not have a name but the info in the url says "castawayclubwmickey_zps6aebf824" -- would like it to say Reid
6) this design doesn't have a name either but the info in the url says "castawayclubwminnie_zpsa6b84036" ---- would like to to say Lauren

Thanks so much!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #2450
Pinky166
a little on the OCD side
very impulsive, which doesn’t bode well for our credit cards!
They don't call me "Clever Claire" for nothing!

Thanks Barb, they are perfect.

Sept 2000 - I-Drive, Sept 2002 - Kissimmee, Sept 2003 - AKL, Sept/Oct 2006 - Univ PBR, June 2008 - DLRP, Hotel NY, Dec 2008 - Univ HRH, WL & YC, Sept 2009 - OKW, 4n Wonder & Poly, June 2010 - BLT, Nov 2010 - DLRP, Sequoia Lodge, Jan 2011 - Univ RPR, Dream Maiden Voyage & AKV, Sept 2011 - 14n WBTA & BLT, Oct 2012 - Paris & DLRP, June 2013 - 7n Med Cruise, Oct 2013 - Univ RPR, SSR, & Fantasy, May 2014 - 12n EBTA, Sept 2014 - 14n WBTA, May 2015 - 15n EBTA, Sept 2015 - West Coast Road trip & Disneyland
Old 07-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #2451
DISnewAllison
Earning My Ears

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help with two mh. Please.

1. Tigger mh: left ear, Blake; right ear, 2014.
2. Winnie the Pooh mh: left ear, Ben; right ear, 2014.

Thanks a million!

Allison
Old 07-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #2452
amejiajr8
Mouseketeer

Thank You so Much!!!! They look great.

The Mejia Family
Old 07-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #2453
nanb189
Earning My Ears

Barb ~ Thank you for the lovely posters. You must really love Disney to accept all of our requests!

Now, here is where I admit that I am not as tech savvy as I thought. I was able to download the pictures and save them to my computer. It seems though, that if I want to print them out, I have to use illivid (sp)to print them. Can I use another program or do I have to use the program that they cam from? I tried printing them out but, when enlarge, they were extremely fuzzy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #2454
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanb189 View Post
Barb ~ Thank you for the lovely posters. You must really love Disney to accept all of our requests!

Now, here is where I admit that I am not as tech savvy as I thought. I was able to download the pictures and save them to my computer. It seems though, that if I want to print them out, I have to use illivid (sp)to print them. Can I use another program or do I have to use the program that they cam from? I tried printing them out but, when enlarge, they were extremely fuzzy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
To download use the instructions that I have in my signature. That will save the enlarged image so the pic will not be fuzzy. Then you can use your own program to print. Let me know if this does not work. If you can't see the instructions below let me know. I can't see them on my iPad but I can on my PC.

Last edited by Disneysince1982; 07-23-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #2455
nanb189
Earning My Ears

I don't know what I did wrong last night but I was able to save the enlarged pictures tonight. Thanks again for taking the time to give our family a little personalized message for our cruise!!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #2456
J & C's Mom
Disney Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysince1982 View Post
As soon as you let me know which hats you want for the families I'll get this done.
Thank you so much the designs are awesome. Can you use Mickey ears 68, WDW Mickey for the alaska family pic?

Thanks again!
Disney Fantasy - 6/12, 12/13
Old 07-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #2457
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanb189 View Post
I don't know what I did wrong last night but I was able to save the enlarged pictures tonight. Thanks again for taking the time to give our family a little personalized message for our cruise!!
Oh good. I'm glad you could save them. Have fun and enjoy!

Old 07-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #2458
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

New DISigns

Here are 2 new DISigns...

Old 07-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #2459
Callymum
DIS Veteran

Hi I'm hoping you can help me do a Design for my Meet Group on our Disney Cruise on September 14th 2013.

My old meet Group had a great Design for us. Mickey Pirate and the Cross Bones etc. I didn't get on that Cruise because I had to cancel a week before we were due to leave. My Dad took ill.

Anyway I digress, Could you please do us a Group Meet Design with the name I picked below and the Cruise date etc. Big Big Thank you if you can.

"The Salty Seadogs Fantasy Western Cruise Meet"

September 14th 2013.

If you could do a Design with the Callaghan Family and the Cruise and Date that would be amazing also. Thank You..
Old 07-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #2460
SeattleSuz
DIS Veteran

Oh goodness, these are so adorable!!!

Suz (40) DH-Matt (39) DD-Ariel (6)
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: