|07-21-2013, 05:42 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2012
We arrive next Sunday.....family of 10. We will have two cars at our disposal but hopefully we can use the WDW transportation system as much as possible. This is our first experience so your guidance is appreciated. Also......about how long we should plan to get to each location.......Many Thanks!!!!!
Please correct or add to what I have so far + time we should plan to reach each location:
1. PORFQ to MK: lots of buses to MK take you right to the gate rather than (TTC). Best to use buses.
2. PORFQ to AK ....Would it be best to drive for 8am EMH???
3. PORFQ to Fort Wilderness Resort 6:15 Hoop Dee Doo show....would have to take the bus to MK and transfer to the ferry to Fort Wilderness. Is it better to drive?
4. PORFQ to Epcot...........lots of buses.....no problem.
5. PORFQ to ‘Ohana/Polynesian Resort 5:20 ADR.......could take the bus to MK and transfer to the monorail. It is an early ADR....Better to drive or take the bus/monorail????
6. PORFQ to DTD......boat right at the resort
7. PORFQ to Mama Melrose/Fantasmic dinner 6pm....show 9pm.........would have to take a bus to DHS. This is our last night at PORFQ......Is it easier to drive to DHS???
I posted this here rather than the transportation board because I know your answers will be spot on.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|