Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #1981
princessap
DIS Veteran

thanks! will check out the pics! Is the cR pool zero entry?? i have read both online?!
Old 07-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #1982
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
thanks! will check out the pics! Is the cR pool zero entry?? i have read both online?!
No.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-19-2013, 05:05 PM   #1983
applefans
Mouseketeer

We had a fantastic stay at BLT in June (Thanks again to all the CR/BLT experts for the super-helpful advice!), and at the time, the CMs at the Community Hall were giving away free Teen Beach Movie masks. My dd will be having a Teen Beach Movie themed birthday party in a few weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knows where where we can get 6 or 7 of these masks. Does anyone happen to know where I can find the phone number or email address for the BLT Community Hall?
Old 07-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #1984
closetmickey
DIS Veteran

I spoke to someone at CR today. They are still saying it will take a few months to replace the refrigerators. I am really not happy about this.

4/14- 7nt Eastern on the FANTASY! 11/13- Weekend at DLR and stay at Disneyland Hotel
8/13- CR at WDW/ 4nt Cruise on DREAM! 6/12- Poly/POR Split Stay at WDW
8/11- DLR and stay at Grand Californian 1/11- 2 night Cruise to Nowhere on WONDER
10/10- DLR/ Mickey's Halloween Party and stay at Paradise Pier
2/10- WDW and a Week stay at the AKL 2/10- 4 Night Bahamas Cruise on DCL WONDER
6/09- DLR- Stay at Paradise Pier 4/09- DLR/ Club 33- Stay at Disneyland Hotel
10/08- Halloween Party at DCA 3/08- 3 Night Bahamas Cruise on DCL WONDER
2/08- WDW and stay at The Beach Club 10/07- Halloween Party at DCA and stay at GCH
Other trips to DLR- too many to count since 1969
Old 07-20-2013, 07:41 AM   #1985
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

New Sweet Endings for Re-Imagined California Grill at Walt Disney World.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:45 AM   #1986
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Yum!!!!! We are so excited to eat here next summer. We had our wedding reception there 6 years ago and were a little sad that it will look different now, but excited to go back to where our story began
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
Old 07-20-2013, 07:51 AM   #1987
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by applefans View Post
We had a fantastic stay at BLT in June (Thanks again to all the CR/BLT experts for the super-helpful advice!), and at the time, the CMs at the Community Hall were giving away free Teen Beach Movie masks. My dd will be having a Teen Beach Movie themed birthday party in a few weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knows where where we can get 6 or 7 of these masks. Does anyone happen to know where I can find the phone number or email address for the BLT Community Hall?
The BLT phone number is still listed as the CR's phone number (407-824-1000), which is actually a call center somewhere else in FL. But, they might still be able to help you contact the BLT Community Hall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetmickey View Post
I spoke to someone at CR today. They are still saying it will take a few months to replace the refrigerators. I am really not happy about this.
Thank you for posting. Just curious, did you speak to the call center? If so, they might not have the most up to date information and may only have the estimate that all TAs were given that estimated up to 4 months to complete all resorts.

I had a direct contact at WL who reported that they were done replacing recalled fridges there last week. But, it's possible CR has many more recalled fridges than WL had and will take longer.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #1988
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
Yum!!!!! We are so excited to eat here next summer. We had our wedding reception there 6 years ago and were a little sad that it will look different now, but excited to go back to where our story began
I think the new CA Grill will be special to you, just as it was for your reception. I wish it was going to be open in early August, but it looks like we'll miss the grand re-opening by a few weeks. I'm looking forwarding to reading reviews!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #1989
Princess Katherine
The Yeti's Girlfriend

JUST GOT OUR MAGIC BANDS! Now we got to have the horrible experience to try and do their instructions.

Katie
Old 07-20-2013, 09:08 AM   #1990
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Hi KOOK . Thanks for the link.....those desserts look yummy . I have our ADRs set for December, but may change one of them to CG when they open up reservations again. We've never eaten there, but it's one I want to try and it would be convenient when we stay at the CR .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 07-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #1991
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Katherine View Post
JUST GOT OUR MAGIC BANDS! Now we got to have the horrible experience to try and do their instructions.

Katie
How exciting! We didn't get any, presumably because we aren't doing ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
Hi KOOK . Thanks for the link.....those desserts look yummy . I have our ADRs set for December, but may change one of them to CG when they open up reservations again. We've never eaten there, but it's one I want to try and it would be convenient when we stay at the CR .

CA Grill is a must-do every trip, so this will be the first time we won't be able to eat there. You will love it and make sure you time it so you'll be there during Wishes and ask for a MK window seat upon arrival
Old 07-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #1992
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post

CA Grill is a must-do every trip, so this will be the first time we won't be able to eat there. You will love it and make sure you time it so you'll be there during Wishes and ask for a MK window seat upon arrival
I'm sorry CG will still be closed during your trip . Our December 2010 trip was the first time we tried any of the signatures and we loved them (Artist Point and Yachtsman). We have an ADR for Narcoossee's this December and I might try to squeeze in CG if I can get an ADR. I would love a MK window seat .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 07-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #1993
babyberger
DIS Veteran

OMG!!!! I can't wait until Feb!!! Everything I have seen so far looks amazing. The kids are super excited to sit and watch Wishes too!!!! Can't believe we didn't go last Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 07-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #1994
KathieSmallwood
Mouseketeer

kathies

I am a newbie and soooo confused looking at room charts. I booked a stay for a 1 bedroom park view but have noticed alot of people saying they are not happy with some of the rooms for a theme park view. I am thinking I want to see some of the lake also. So do I ask for a outer room on the curve for this type of view? Is this a good view for fireworks? Do I ask for a even numbered room on the North end? I don't want to look at the contemporary and the is the south curve, right? HELP!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #1995
applefans
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
The BLT phone number is still listed as the CR's phone number (407-824-1000), which is actually a call center somewhere else in FL. But, they might still be able to help you contact the BLT Community Hall.
Thanks so much!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: