Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #16
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~PrincessBelle~*

Congrats! I see your running the glass slipper challenge too Did you end up booking your resort yet? Im probably going to do a Poly stay if I can get my hands on an elusive pin code ...Just called and nothing attached to my name...just gotta keep waiting
I'm just running the PHM (my first half!!!) But my blog is called losing the glass slipper! Lol...I guess I will have to do the GSC in 2015 just because of the name! I booked Pop Century!
Twoboysnmygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #17
jenrose66
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortoncash View Post
did anyone else get this pin code? I don't see anything on this particular pin- please help. Is this even a deal?

When you visit Walt Disney World Resort for stays most nights 1/5-3/2/14 and 3/16-4/12/14, you have the chance to enjoy some great offers to help you experience all that's new to see and do.
For example, you can purchase a
5-night/6-day Magic Your Way® vacation package
that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations
at a select Disney Value Resort for just

$ 75 *

per person, per day, based on a family of four
in a standard room for stays most nights
1/12-1/16/14 and 1/20-2/12/14.
Total package price: $1,797*
*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
Booking ends on 7/28/13.
So hurry and call 407-939-7811
or your Travel Agent today!
Be ready with your PIN: 32401 16699 17328
Ask about other great rates when you call!
My mom got that one. Practically worthless. I quoted it at a value and compared it to what I did online at rack rate and the total savings was $30 for a stay the first week of Feb...
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #18
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

I'm so jealous! I called tonight and didn't have a PIN. I asked if there was a chance I'd have a PIN if I called back later in the week. The CM said, "It's possible, but they're assigned completely randomly." I was so tempted to yell, "Listen, lady! You and I both know that's not true. TELL ME THE SECRET!!!!"
cfriend416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #19
dskib
DIS Veteran

Just got this one:

Play Stay Dine

When you visit Walt Disney World Resort for stays most nights 1/5-3/2/14 and 3/16-4/12/14, you have the chance to enjoy some great offers to help you experience all that's new to see and do:

Quick-Service Dining Plan
Purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way® vacation package for a family of four that includes accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort, Theme Park tickets AND the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan for just
$ 2,080 *
for stays most nights 1/12-1/16/14 and 1/20-2/12/14.
That's a savings of $419!

Disney Dining Plan
Purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way vacation package for a family of four that includes accommodations at a select Disney Moderate Resort, Theme Park tickets AND the Disney Dining Plan for just
$ 2,550 *
for stays most nights 1/12-1/16/14 and 1/20-2/12/14.
That's a savings of $657!
dskib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #20
whatsarahsaid
Mouseketeer

OH MAN...I want a PIN CODE SOOOOO bad!!!

Trying to convince my husband that we MUST go back this fall for another visit but he's not budging. He keeps muttering some nonsense about wanting to save to buy a house. Ugh...whatever!

wdw - akl may 2006 // wdw - off site june 2007 //disneyland july 2012 // wdw - akl june 2013 // disneyland paris august 2013 // keeping my fingers crossed for a 2014 visit

**OFFICIAL JUNE 2013 WDW MAGICBAND TESTER**
whatsarahsaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #21
melissafox18
DIS Veteran

WAHHHHHH! I just called this morning and no pin. Why does Disney hate me?!
Old 07-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #22
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissafox18 View Post
WAHHHHHH! I just called this morning and no pin. Why does Disney hate me?!
I'm afraid I'll hear the same sad news if I call. We've gone to WDW 5 times in the past 5 years, ordered 3 planning DVDs, ordered 4 sets of customized maps, logged onto their website to price out numerous vacations and only ever got one pin that was for a time period we could not go. At least I have always managed to get some kind of discount and booked one bounceback. Right now I'm holding a room only booking with a 10% off AAA discount for POFQ.
Kathy Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #23
FirstTimeDisneyDad
Mouseketeer

Better PIN value then I expected!

I received the Stay, Play and Dine PIN email this week and although I thought it was a pretty meh offer at first glance...after calling WDW, I was pleasantly surprised and booked it immediately!

Basically, the CM told me that dining and tickets would both be priced at Kids pricing...but it is the dining part that makes a huge difference.

Family 5 5, 2 adults, 3 kids (but 4 disney adults of 10+)

April 3rd, 2014 x 9 nights
POR - Riverside, Garden View Room
6 Day Park Tix
DDP

"Base" Rate with no discount - $6,165.84
Price with PIN - $4,652.80
Savings of $1,513.04!

It's not Free dining (which would save my family ~$2,300...but it's pretty good for 8 months out. If FD gets annoucned for early April...I'll jump on that...but this is better then just a room only offer.

Anyway...YMMV, but this seems to be a good option for families with more "adults" from a pricing perspective.

April 2008 - First Trip to WDW - ASMovies
September 2009 - ASMu Family Suite
December 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside
April 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside

FirstTimeDisneyDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #24
disneyteenager
Earning My Ears

How do you get a pin? Is it after you book or what I'm not sure how it works ??!!
disneyteenager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #25
cfriend416
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyteenager View Post
How do you get a pin? Is it after you book or what I'm not sure how it works ??!!
Disney says it's completely random. Other sources say that things like ordering maps, planning DVD's, and DVC info, or calling often, making reservations then canceling them, etc. increase your chances. But people who do none of these things sometimes get tons of PINs and people who do all of them sometimes don't get any. So who knows.
cfriend416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:49 PM   #26
melissafox18
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Z View Post
I'm afraid I'll hear the same sad news if I call. We've gone to WDW 5 times in the past 5 years, ordered 3 planning DVDs, ordered 4 sets of customized maps, logged onto their website to price out numerous vacations and only ever got one pin that was for a time period we could not go. At least I have always managed to get some kind of discount and booked one bounceback. Right now I'm holding a room only booking with a 10% off AAA discount for POFQ.
My fingers are crossed for you! We've been 2 times in the last 4 years, ordered 2 planning DVDs and 2 sets of maps. I've saved vacation packages on 3 different accounts (different resorts on each one) and NOTHING! I'd take any sort of pin even if I can't use it to at least make me think I'm not in some Disney black hole.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #27
tjderf
Earning My Ears

For the first time, got a pin code. Free dining Jan 12 - 16. Called to book and even though it was sent to my email, which is attached to my account, it has my duaghter's name. Since she is not going I can't use it. Anyone know any way around it? I asked him if I could just put her name on the reservation, but he said when she didn't show up, I wouldn't get the discount. Oh well, guess I shouldn't have got so excited.
tjderf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #28
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjderf View Post
For the first time, got a pin code. Free dining Jan 12 - 16. Called to book and even though it was sent to my email, which is attached to my account, it has my duaghter's name. Since she is not going I can't use it. Anyone know any way around it? I asked him if I could just put her name on the reservation, but he said when she didn't show up, I wouldn't get the discount. Oh well, guess I shouldn't have got so excited.
If it was sent to your email, I'd call back to talk to another cm that may be able to do it. I know others who have said they got it.
I can't imagine getting that lucky though. Congrats on the pin...hope it works out for you! I'll be waiting for my own...
CaraMiaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #29
rodeo65
That dog is a true crate potato.....He's kind of a Kong hoarder too.
An iron - huh?

Wahhhh - no PIN here either. I called tonight and nope. I guess my chances are smaller because we got the dining pin until the end of 2013 already, AND we're already booked for room and tickets package.

Really, really, really hoping for some pixie dust. We haven't been back in three years and my kids and so wanting our trip. I just looked into the cost of kenneling our dogs and that is a vacation in itself. We had friends stay with them last time so HUGE difference. We've booked Feb 1-10 and I see lots of PINS floating around for those dates but none for me.

I really don't want to cancel and I keep telling myself to relax, that even if I don't get one something will be released to the public for our dates sooner or later. Sigh.

Here's hoping for all of us.

1974, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1985 LBV Villas; 1994 PO RS (first trip with future DH); 2009 CBR (first time seeing it through our kids' eyes); 2011 OKW (all together now...grandparents too!) ; 2014 CBR
rodeo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #30
kanderson89
Mouseketeer

Yeah, we booked for end of Jan and need to get ADRs soon. I wasn't even watching for discounts yet since nothing has come out until Octoberish for the past few years. I didn't expect to see PINS for the winter so soon, so maybe I dashed our chances by being too on the ball!!

WL - 2015
WL - 2014
WL - 2013
AKL - 2012
WL - 2011
WL - 2010
Ft Wilderness - as a kid in the 1970s
kanderson89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: