Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #61
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Fun night Heather! You look lovely in all the pics and of course Hollie and your DH too

I have never done the Luau. Just not something I ever had time for. Maybe on an adults trip I'll check it out. I do want a coconut head drink though

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #62
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
So from the background of this picture, can I assume that Hollie was playing with the backscratcher from your drink? Too funny!

You guys look so pretty! You and Hollie, that is. I don't think Chad would appreciate me calling him pretty.
punkin413 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2013, 02:09 AM   #63
akayek31
DIS Veteran

I can't believe this has been up for 4 days and I just saw it. I am missing out on my dis board time. Anyway as you know I want to do the Luau but have never in the million times that I go to the Poly we have not done it. Maybe next year

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

akayek31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #64
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Hey everybody! I promise I have not forgotten all of you or this TR. We have been in the process of moving and getting the girls ready for school, packing, all that fun stuff! I will be back soon!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #65
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Geez, I am very far behind!!!!! I will get started on our MVMCP day tomorrow!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #66
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
Fun night Heather! You look lovely in all the pics and of course Hollie and your DH too

I have never done the Luau. Just not something I ever had time for. Maybe on an adults trip I'll check it out. I do want a coconut head drink though
Oh Rosie you have to do the luau!!! I know I have heard people don't like it as much as the old show that they had, but we still love it!! So much fun!!
Oh, and do get the coconut drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
So from the background of this picture, can I assume that Hollie was playing with the backscratcher from your drink? Too funny!

You guys look so pretty! You and Hollie, that is. I don't think Chad would appreciate me calling him pretty.
LOL!! Yes!!! It was hilarious!!!

What's funny is my mom tells him he is pretty all the time and you should see the face he makes!! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayek31 View Post
I can't believe this has been up for 4 days and I just saw it. I am missing out on my dis board time. Anyway as you know I want to do the Luau but have never in the million times that I go to the Poly we have not done it. Maybe next year
Well, now its been up for months and I am awful at updating it!! lol
Old 10-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #67
hlrababy

Now we are on to our MVMCP day! We all slept in a little this morning. The plan was to get up and go to an early lunch at T-Rex and hang around DTD a bit. Then go back and get ready for MVMCP. So we all got up and just sat around a bit. We got to DTD and had an early ADR at T-Rex. So we walked in a few stores along the way and went straight for T-Rex. We got seated and of course, Hollie was loving the place as usual. This was Chad, Hannah, and his moms first time there. Chad thought it was pretty cool and by the look on Hannah’s face, you could tell she was amazed!

Here is sweet Hollie

I did not take pictures of food this time, which didn’t surprise me. It was loud in there and MIL was acting a little off and very quiet. So we just tried to hurry up and eat and head on out. Hannah was a little freaked out when the pterodactyl’s above us would start moving. She was not a fan!! Lol

We got finished eating and MIL decided she was going to sit in the car while we went to Goofy’s kitchen to get Hollie and Hannah a treat. She ended up taking Hannah with her. So we went to Goofys’, got each of the girls a treat, then headed back to the car.

We went back to the hotel and just rested a bit. Around this time, MIL told Chad she was not going to the MVMCP that night. It had started to get a little chilly and she didn’t feel well at all. Something was definitely off. Hannah was tired and we knew if we took her to the party, she would not last past 7:30, so we decided to leave her with MIL. So I got Hollie and myself ready for the party. We ended up leaving the room around 3:30.

Here is a picture of my sweet girl on the way!

We made it to the TTC and got on the tram

Did I say it was chilly??? Oh my goodness, it was!! I loved it! But I also forgot my hoodie!

We decided to ride the boat over

My favorite resort!!

We made it in!!! First things first, we headed towards the New Fantasyland just to see what that girl Ariel was all about!

We loved it! I took more pictures on our MK day

Next up

Yes, I am a whimp and I ride by myself or with Hannah. I just can't take the spinning!

Waiting for Space mountain

Next up was Chad's favorite

By the time we got off, the parade was getting ready to start so we watched a little bit of it

continued in next post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #68
hlrababy

Someone got a hold of my camera while we were waiting on our food at Peco's Bills!

Afterwards we headed to Pirate's of the Caribbean which ended up being the only ride we rode for the rest of the night! More on that later!

We decided to go up front on Main Street so I could find me a hoodie. Did I tell you it was COLD!!

I love these pictures of Hollie!! Trying to catch the snow in her hands...and her mouth! lol

I could not find one in any of the shops we were in. However, Chad did. Let me tell you why! If you notice in the pictures on the tram, he is holding a coat. By this time he was not. He put his coat in his lap while we were riding Space Mountain and I bet you can all guess what happened. YES....his coat flew out of his arms. It was a heavy coat and he had it tucked down between his legs and didn't even notice it was gone till he was getting off the ride.

We headed back to...you guessed it. POTC. This ended up being Hollie's favorite ride this trip. I can tell you we ended up riding this ride about 12 times this night. I was bummed because I wanted her to enjoy the party and see all the characters, (I waited in line from 6:30 till 7:15 for those 7 little shorties!) and she wasn't having it!! We decided to just let her choose what she wanted to do and POTC was it!

We did end up meeting this guy

I look like a giddy school girl!! You would have thought that was Johnny Depp right there. It's kind of embarrassing now!! lol

After we met Jack, we headed back to.....POTC!

I tried my best to get a picture of the new mermaid part to it and could not get it right

Next we went to my favorite....HM!!

continued in next post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #69
hlrababy

We went for a snack and saw that they were doing the fireworks so we watched for a bit

we actually called it a night. I know, I was surprised too!! We saw a little bit of the show in front of the castle and I attempted to take pictures

Here is my sweet baby girl getting ready to leave!

Awww so long MVMCP!!!

We got back to the room and of course, Hannah was passed out asleep. MIL said she still wasn't feeling quite well. We would soon find out the next morning!!

Our DHS/Epcot day/ what did we choose to do today/uh oh....are we gonna get in?? Coming up!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #70
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Looked like a fun evening.

I hope she isn't too sick.

Love the snow coming down.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #71
nowellsl
my car finds out everytime I have money

I'm kind of glad you went so long without an update, gave me a chance to catch up

I love all the applique dresses, they look so cute on the girls! We went to MVMCP a week or so before you last year, I remember it being a little chilly! We had a blast though!

I'm right there with Hannah, bring on the bacon
nowellsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #73
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

I'm behind and playing catchup!!

Quote:
Love the Grinch!!

Quote:
Here I am with the train conductor! Yay!

Same conductor I met!

Quote:
This place is just amazing!

I loved it! I could have just walked around all day there.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #74
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Okay, so somehow I had already seen the Chef Mickey part and I think I commented on it, but in case I didn't, I LOVED Hannah's face when she saw Mickey and her telling Goofy to get his hands off her bacon!!

Also I have to take Seth to T-Rex next time. He is obsessed with dinosaurs right now....he'd die.

Quote:
Um....hello!!!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #75
MeMom
DIS Veteran

The next time I am in Disney World, I will be seeing Christmas trees, and it may be cold, so I was really relating to your pictures.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: