Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #76
LibbyLovesDisney
A most peculiar madmoiselle

Love these updates!
We at at T-Rex one time, when it first opened, I don't really remember it so I'll have to go back! :D

that soap is super cute! NEMOOOOO<3

Love your snacks, I don't even like the taste of them, but they look delish!

In Progress!
"Charge It To The Room! - I'm NOT Drunk!" WDW Vacation 2013!
Completed!
"OHMYGOSH! I'M SOAKED!" Walt Disney World Vacation 2012!

LibbyLovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #77
peachmermaid
Mouseketeer

Wow that food looks super yummy!!

I love Pluto. He's such a good dog. I love meeting him, he's always so fun.
peachmermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #78
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyLovesDisney View Post
Love these updates!
We at at T-Rex one time, when it first opened, I don't really remember it so I'll have to go back! :D

that soap is super cute! NEMOOOOO<3

Love your snacks, I don't even like the taste of them, but they look delish!
You have to go back to T-Rex it was my favorite restaurant of the trip! The food is to die for!

I love nemo and I regret not buying that soap but it was the cutest thing ever!!!!!

YOU DOT LIKE RICE KRISPIE TREATS?!?! They are my favorite snacks at Disney! They are so good!!!
nemolover22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #79
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachmermaid View Post
Wow that food looks super yummy!!

I love Pluto. He's such a good dog. I love meeting him, he's always so fun.
The food was VERY yummy!!!!!!!!

I agree Pluto is so much fun to meet! I love him so much <3
Old 07-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #80
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Shark bait hoo ha ha

We woke up at seven this morning and had some donuts and poptarts in the room for breakfast! I was one of the first ones ready and was bored waiting for everyone to hurry up and get ready so I had a photoshoot with my new best friend...PLUTO!

And Rachel put the park bow in her hair of what park we were headed to.....

EPCOT!!!!!

Everyone was finally ready so we headed to the bus stop and made it to the park around 8:30! We made it in time for Rope Drop or as I like to call it Rope Dope! When it reached 9 we went straight to the new Test Track and it was a walk on! We were really anxious to try out the new one and we were really upset because when it came time to make our own car my mom, dad, and belle all worked together and made a sweet car and then me and Rachel made a car together and the computer wasn't working and it froze on us and we were so frustrated and ended up with no car It made us so angry! But then it was time for us to actually go on the ride and we enjoyed it as usual. I would say I miss the old version this one is just too technology for us and I think the old one had a better story behind it!

After test track we realized how freezing it was outside so us girls went to mousegears to hang out and see if there were any cheap sweatshirts in there and our dad went to get soarin fastpasses. We had fun in mousegears as usual and its my favorite Disney store!

I AM CAPTAIN OF MOUSEGEARS!!!

We ended up getting a sweatshirt for our dad and then we decided to go over to my love NEMO!!!!

I had my nemo attire on for the day!!

After our photoshoot with my love we walked right on to the ride and got in our clammobiles and I sat in one all by myself as usual to sing along and take it all in!! I love that ride!! IN THE BIG BLUE WORLD!!! After that amazing adventure with Nemo we went over and did Turtle Talk with Crush and it was so funny as usual!! And then after that we said our goodbyes to the Living Seas and made our way to our next destination..

to be continued in next post

Last edited by nemolover22; 07-19-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #81
peachmermaid
Mouseketeer

Pluto!! I miss him.

Such a cute shirt, I love it! Mousegears is the best. I really could spend at least an hour in there just browsing.

Cute shots in front of nemo! In the big blue world...
Old 07-12-2013, 08:08 AM   #82
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Pluto!! I miss him.

Such a cute shirt, I love it! Mousegears is the best. I really could spend at least an hour in there just browsing.

Cute shots in front of nemo! In the big blue world...
I MISS PLUTO TOO SO MUCH!!!

And thank you! I know same here! I love just going there and browsing and listening to that music!

And thank you
Old 07-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #83
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Cute pics!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #84
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
Cute pics!
Thank you
Old 07-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #85
waltsgirl4ever
Earning My Ears

I love the nemo shirt!

AOA 2014!, All Star Movies 2008, All Star Sports 2006
waltsgirl4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #86
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltsgirl4ever View Post
I love the nemo shirt!
Thank you
Old 07-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #87
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

You Nastyy

After Turtle Talk with Crush we headed to Innovations because we wanted to see when the Visa Character Meet was! We found out the time and then left Innovations (youll hear more about this Character Meet when we go back later in the day)

We headed over to the Big Ball as we like to call it to ride Spaceship Earth! The line was surprisingly long which was a surprise to us because usually its just a walk on but we had to swivel our way through the line and then we were finally inside! Me and Belle rode together and we always have so much fun on the ride together! And can I just say the Roman Fire Scene has such a good smell! Ahh Im smelling it now! Our favorite part is when they tell you your future and me and belle get the biggest kick out of this part and laugh and laugh the whole time and as soon as I tried to get a picture of it it was over so sorry folks I wasn't able to get a picture of our future for you! I think Rachel and mom rode together and dad rode solo We had a great time!

After that we headed over to the Butterfly Garden to see some butterflies!!

TINKERBELL!!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!! AND I WANT TO BE HER!!!!!!

It was so pretty in there!!!!

I loved this one

This was our first time seeing the Flower and Garden Festival and it is super cool and pretty!! Go down and see it sometime!

After that we decided to head over to Club Cool because we had some drinks to try! We haven't done this in forever and we knew we had to this time! We all tried everything single one and we saved the best for last....THE BEVERELY! haha we wish it was the best We decided to try to capture a picture of everyones reactions to them!

Belle looks like she enjoyed it

My face really doesn't show anything but let me tell ya it was nasty!!!!

Dad really wanted to get the taste off his tongue

It was soo gross!!!!!

Mom thought it was nasty too!!!

Even though its nasty its still fun to watch peoples reaction to it so bring whoever youre with and watch their reaction!!!!

After trying drinks from around the world we headed on a friendship boat to take us to Germany!

~continued in next post~

Last edited by nemolover22; 07-23-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #88
peachmermaid
Mouseketeer

I love spaceship earth soooo much. It's perfectly nostalgic. I'm always so happy to find people who appreciate that ride.

I have never tried the Beverly, but I want to. Even if it's totally gross. Everyone looks cute in their reaction photos. Disney experiences are fun.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #89
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I love spaceship earth soooo much. It's perfectly nostalgic. I'm always so happy to find people who appreciate that ride.

I have never tried the Beverly, but I want to. Even if it's totally gross. Everyone looks cute in their reaction photos. Disney experiences are fun.
I'm glad you love spaceship earth too!! It's so enjoyable!!

The Beverly is super disgusting but it's so much fun to try! You have to try it and take pictures or video tape your reaction
Old 07-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #90
nemolover22
Mouseketeer

Real Life Update: Our summer part 1

Hey everyone! Sorry we have been pretty absent lately but we have had a pretty busy summer I'm sure like most of you! We decided to show you all what we have all been doing exactly!!

Well we just came back from our a mission trip with our youth group a few weeks ago to Wilmington, DE! We had an AMAZING time and made relationships with people that will last a lifetime!!! It was incredible!!

During this week we spent our mornings going to different kid camps and got to spend time with the kids!

This is me with two of the girls from my camp!

This is me and Hasan and I grew really close to him that week! He is an amazing kid and we have a pretty goofy relationship as you can tell

The camp I was at was called Camp Hope! This was my fourth year here and I love it there so much!! I have made amazing relationships there and cant imagine my life without it! And this is the Camp Hope Crew for the week with one of the leaders at Camp Hope, Malachi!

The camp I was at was Camp Amen! This was a middle school camp and I made great relationships with the staff there! And this is the Camp Amen crew with one of the interns!

In the afternoon we would have a work project!!

This is Rachel painting! On this day while we were painting one of the staff, Deborah, asked me what Pandora station we should listen to and knowing me I of course chose the Disney one of course so she finds this huge speaker and plugs the ipod and what do you know we hear some Disney music blasting! It was awesome but some people got sick of it! What weirdos! But then again we did have it playing for about 3 hours!! But it was so much fun painting and singing along!!!

I made so many close relationships on this trip and I'm so grateful for that!

This is me and Deborah who is the one who let me listen to Disney music!! Ive loved getting to know her over the past 4 years and she is one incredible woman!!

This is me and Benny!! I became so close with him this week and we became pretty much best friends over a week! He has is pretty much the boy version of me so of course he is awesome!!! And we are planning on going to Disney together soon because he has been there once and had a bad experience so of course he has to go back and I'll show him how to have a magical time there!

We all became so close last year and are even closer this year!! Its amazing what friends you can be blessed with!

And of course we have our true goofy side!!! hahaha

And this is Sarah! She is adorable and is so funny! If you follow me on vine go look at my likes and go see all her vines! They are hilarious and she is practically famous!!

This is a collage I made and posted on instagram from the week!!

And here is our whole group! We love all these people and had a fantastic week!

~to be continued~

Last edited by nemolover22; 07-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: