Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #3691
Ted in Halifax
Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!
 
Ted in Halifax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,015

Thanks!
__________________
May 2007 Fort Wilderness Cabins, Feb 2009 Pop Century, Nov 2009 Port Orleans Riverside, March 2010 Pop Century AP, May 2010 All Star Music AP, Nov 2010 POP Century AP, Feb 2011 Port Orleans Riverside AP, March 2012 AKV, March 2012 Disney Dream, March 2012 BWV, Feb 2013 POP AP, March 2013 AKL AP, July 2013 AKL AP, Dec 2013 Coronado Springs AP, Dec 2013 Saratoga Springs AP, and Dec 2013 POR French Quarter AP, JAN 2015 AKL JAMBO HOUSE Watching the SuperBowl at AKL ....
Ted in Halifax is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:12 AM   #3692
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,190

Free dining will be extended beyond September. Bookings for these dates will begin August 1. The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - November 23
December 12 - December 22

As usual, certain room types are excluded, such as campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included (can be upgraded to regular plan) All-Star Movies Resort
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort
Art of Animation Resort (excluding Little Mermaid rooms)

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included

Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys
Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #3693
grover
DIS VETERAN
SUPERSCRAPBOOKER
DISNEY ON THE BRAIN
BRIDEZILLA I'M NOT
 
grover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 3,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Free dining will be extended beyond September. Bookings for these dates will begin August 1. The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - November 23
December 12 - December 22

As usual, certain room types are excluded, such as campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included (can be upgraded to regular plan) All-Star Movies Resort
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort
Art of Animation Resort (excluding Little Mermaid rooms)

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included

Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys
Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins
Thanks for the info!

So if we can call August 1st..how early that day can you call? What time zone?
__________________
ASM Oct 2000,
ALL Star Sports Nov 2002, AKL Nov 2002,
OUR MAGICAL DISNEY WEDDING-OCTOBER 11-2004
POP CENTURY OCT 2004,
POFQ Nov 2006, POP Century 2006,
POFQ May 2009
, POR May 2009, POR Oct 2011, POR Oct 2013, CB Oct 2014, CS Dec 2014

grover is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #3694
poohbear13
Yoda, Jedi Master
 
poohbear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Free dining will be extended beyond September. Bookings for these dates will begin August 1. The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - November 23
December 12 - December 22

As usual, certain room types are excluded, such as campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included (can be upgraded to regular plan) All-Star Movies Resort
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort
Art of Animation Resort (excluding Little Mermaid rooms)

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included

Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys
Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins
:che er2:

any news on Disney Visa going sooner?
__________________
Chrissy Bobby Timmy Zachy Lilo Stitch TinerbellSebastian

2006 Aug.~ CBR 2009 July ~ CBR 2011 July~ POR
2011 Dec. ~ POR 2012 Dec. ~ CSR
2013 Nov. ~ CBR 2015 Jan. ~ POR

poohbear13 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #3695
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r
 
Sylkie31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 509

Quote:
Originally Posted by grover View Post
Thanks for the info!
So if we can call August 1st..how early that day can you call? What time zone?
Phone lines open at 7:00 am eastern time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
:che er2:

any news on Disney Visa going sooner?
No solid news yet, but DV holders usually get a 3-day head start before GP offer opens. I suggest marking your calendar to call first thing on July 29th. Worst that could happen is they tell you offer hasn't started yet. Even if they do say that, it's a good idea to either ask them to check with a supervisor (not all CMs read their memos right away/do not have up to date info so may not know that DV offer has started). You could also just call back and talk to a different CM. but if DV offer does start that day, once you get through to a Cm, hang on until you get the FD discount applied. The FD threads will LIGHT UP when the FD offer goes live!
Check out Black's new FD thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
Ok folks, new thread going so we can start fresh.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...7#post48969007

Things will likely pick up fast once bookings begin.
__________________



Disney Fan for Life

Last edited by Sylkie31; 07-15-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Sylkie31 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #3696
lizaisabel
Mouseketeer
 
lizaisabel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear13 View Post
:che er2:

any news on Disney Visa going sooner?
This is a leak or confirmed information? I noted that some previous expected dates are now missing like the first week of December.
lizaisabel is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #3697
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts
 
xipotec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,375

OMG prayers answered!


Also curious on where the info comes from..... And if Disney Visa will be earlier....
Nov 11 is our first day....

May want to refresh to rules on when you check in to get deal etc ......
__________________
11/2013 POLY Confirmed!
11/2012 POLY! CONFIRMED!
12/2010 Polynesian
Before that too many to list
!


SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #3698
poohbear13
Yoda, Jedi Master
 
poohbear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaisabel View Post
This is a leak or confirmed information? I noted that some previous expected dates are now missing like the first week of December.
I can tell you that Black and Danny have given solid info in the past. Know that things could change, but I would be willing to put money down on a bet that what Black posted is confirmed August 1st. It would make sense if some dates have been removed with all the PINS that have gone out. They probably don't have availability on those dates anymore, or some other marketing tweek.
__________________
Chrissy Bobby Timmy Zachy Lilo Stitch TinerbellSebastian

2006 Aug.~ CBR 2009 July ~ CBR 2011 July~ POR
2011 Dec. ~ POR 2012 Dec. ~ CSR
2013 Nov. ~ CBR 2015 Jan. ~ POR

poohbear13 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #3699
poohbear13
Yoda, Jedi Master
 
poohbear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
OMG prayers answered!


Also curious on where the info comes from..... And if Disney Visa will be earlier....
Nov 11 is our first day....

May want to refresh to rules on when you check in to get deal etc ......
I don't care where it comes from as long as it is true... and Joe "Black" and Danny have always been true to their posts. I also would like to know about the Disney Visa.... I will probably just call July 29,30, and 31st and ask

We are also checking on on 11/11
__________________
Chrissy Bobby Timmy Zachy Lilo Stitch TinerbellSebastian

2006 Aug.~ CBR 2009 July ~ CBR 2011 July~ POR
2011 Dec. ~ POR 2012 Dec. ~ CSR
2013 Nov. ~ CBR 2015 Jan. ~ POR

poohbear13 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #3700
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts
 
xipotec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,375

Whats the deal on when you stay to get it?????

I forget, checkin during promo dates? Or stay during promo dates , i forget...
__________________
11/2013 POLY Confirmed!
11/2012 POLY! CONFIRMED!
12/2010 Polynesian
Before that too many to list
!


SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #3701
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r
 
Sylkie31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 509

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
Whats the deal on when you stay to get it?????

I forget, checkin during promo dates? Or stay during promo dates , i forget...
Your checkin date has to be within the FD offer dates to qualify. As long as you checkin by the last day of the offer, you'll get FD for your whole stay up to 14 days.
__________________



Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #3702
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts
 
xipotec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,375

Damn we check in the 9th- the 18th so we do not qualify????

I hate to shorten a vacation just to checkin on that date! (11th)
__________________
11/2013 POLY Confirmed!
11/2012 POLY! CONFIRMED!
12/2010 Polynesian
Before that too many to list
!


SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #3703
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,190

Visa would probably drop the 29th of July..a Monday.

Throw Dave from YourFirstVisit in the mix. He and I have been having many discussions over the past few months. He deserves many props as well.
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #3704
Sylkie31
Veteran 'Mouse'-r
 
Sylkie31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 509

Quote:
Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
Damn we check in the 9th- the 18th so we do not qualify????

I hate to shorten a vacation just to checkin on that date! (11th)
You could do a 'split stay' - one ressie for 9th & 10th and the 2nd one starting on the 11th for the FD. From what I understand, you can pick up your park tickets 2-3 days early so you could still go to the parks before your FD ressie started if you wanted.
__________________



Disney Fan for Life
Sylkie31 is offline  
Old 07-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #3705
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts
 
xipotec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 1,375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylkie31 View Post

You could do a 'split stay' - one ressie for 9th & 10th and the 2nd one starting on the 11th for the FD. From what I understand, you can pick up your park tickets 2-3 days early so you could still go to the parks before your FD ressie started if you wanted.
Yes this is correct, i just called.

CM also stated PIN's are out for these dates but my Mickey Mailbox did not yet have a PIN. (So what else is new)

They stated that they would split the ressie into two separate stays.

Stay one would be a normal (rack rate) or room discount rate, for the days you stay before the FD dates. They second ressie would start at the FD dates and last through the rest of the trip.

That puts most of our trip in the FD stay, and since its a Deluxe you get DDP and we never use all our credits unless we do room service or a bunch of double credit ressies.....

Wonder if anyone has done this before...... CM stated we might have to change rooms .... Or even resorts.....
__________________
11/2013 POLY Confirmed!
11/2012 POLY! CONFIRMED!
12/2010 Polynesian
Before that too many to list
!


SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: