Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2013, 12:38 AM   #11
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

First off, I am another to agree that all those people who were going the wrong way were pretty f*****, er messed up! I'm sure they loved feeling superior over a poor young kid that they could take it out on. I hate to generalize, and there are a lot of parents who do a great job, but there are some that LOVE to be right even when they are dead wrong. I'm sure the woman with the stroller fit in that group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
We are in San Fran for 4 nights, 3 nights in Yosemite, 1 night in transit (probably will stay in Bakersfield), 5 nights at GCV. UBER excited!!!!
Just having come from a few nights in SLO, I would urge you NOT to stay in Bakersfield if you can avoid it. Stay in SLO, Santa Maria, Ventura, I know you're looking into Hilton chains and all those towns have them. You're probably talking about a 30 degree difference in temperature. The coast was 72 degrees and beautiful, I'm guessing Bakersfield was at least 105. But it's a dry heat, at least that's what everyone in the SJ Valley tells themselves to make them feel better over East Coast temperatures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
YEAH me too I love the Dis, able to meet so many awesome and amazing people, I cant wait Im counting down the days I need a mini vaca stat! lol
I just got back from one, so I hope that I'm still somewhat relaxed when I meet you gals! We have the D23 Expo the week before so I have a feeling that I will be back into tension mode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
OHHHHH!!!!! I hope that happens!! Because we will be arriving at GCV August 21 until the 26th- so we would DEFINITELY overlap!!!! Oh PLEASE say it's so!! I've been dying to meet you, Jenny-girl, for a very long time!!
Jenny, I need to message you about your DL day, Ellen and I are going to meet up for drinks on the 21st at a nice and serene place. If that's the day you want to go, maybe we can all meet up!
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Last edited by franandaj; 07-15-2013 at 12:52 AM.
franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: