Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
bobbi565
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGeorge View Post
My family was also on board. Only 4 of us (daughter and grandchildren and me) made it to the meet and greet in the D Lounge and we were a little late.
I am in the pic though. Thanks so much for arranging that and for the green bracelets. I did see other group members throughout the cruise because of the green bracelets.
Thanks for the great post.
I remember you! As I recall, you found your way to our fb page from Cruise Critic! Glad to see you wandered over here to the DIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMommyof2 View Post
Great start! Congrats to your DS on getting on the Aquaduck! I also have a cautious DS so I can appreciate how happy you were.
Thanks! Before I was a mom, DH and I had a heartbreaking experience at WDW when a small, terrified child was forced by her parents to ride the Tower of Terror, and her shrieks and cries of genuine fear are forever ingrained in my memory, so I try to never downplay DS's trepidations. I do, however, try to encourage him to take risks and attempt new experiences that are appropriate to his level of tolerance and am always so proud of him when he does tiptoe out of his comfort zone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenf67 View Post
Jumping in here - looking forward to our TR after such an awesome start - thanks
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Hi there
I've hopped over from the 2014 Fantasy FB page and am really enjoying your TR
Sounds like your trip got off to a great start
Looking forward to reading along
When is your cruise? I hope you find some useful information and advice on my trippie! Please feel free to ask any questions that occur to you as you read. I'll be happy to help in any way I can!
Cruises To Date:Jan. 25 - 28, 2007: 3 Night Bahamian on the Wonder May 3 - 10, 2008: 7 Night Western Caribbean on the Magic June 15 - 22, 2013: 7 Night Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy June 13 - 20, 2015: 7 Night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy
Trips to WDW: 1972 - off site, 1974 - off site, July 1999 - Caribbean Beach, April 2010 - Pop Century, June 2012 - Pop Century, Dec. 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, June 2014 - Pop Century
May 3-10 Western Trippie: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726945 June 15 - 22 Eastern Trippie http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post48933156
bobbi565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: