Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2013, 06:55 AM   #10
karl_nj
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Electronic wristbands tested at Walt Disney Co. (DIS)s Florida resort succeeded in boosting spending by guests, parks division Chairman Thomas Staggs said.
Are they bumping up your "credit limit" along with rolling out the magic bands? I know that on my last stay I tried to use my WDW "Key to the World" card as I would on any cruise, to pay for 'everything'. But every so often I would hit my "credit limit" and have to visit the front desk in my resort in order to have them charge my credit card (on file) and reset my balance. I really didn't understand why they woudln't do this automatically.

I found this quite annoying, and eventually just switched to using a credit card in most places.

I wasn't even spending all that much, the limit was pretty low. Perhaps if I had a dining plan then I wouldn't have run into this issue, since I think most of my charges were for food.

I was staying at the Pop Century -- I really wanted to ask if my "limit" would have been higher if I had been staying at the Grand Floridian...
karl_nj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: