Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
melissafox18
DIS Veteran

Split stay/Park tickets question

Ok so with the way prices are looking, I'm not going to be able to do my ideal stay with 2 nights at Poly and 2 nights at BC/YC as a split stay. So I still get my experience at Poly, DH and I were going to do our arrival night at Poly and then move over to Swan/Dolphin for the remainder of the time. We have points that will get us 2 free nights and we can just pay for the third night and give us a HUGE cost savings.

So question...can I purchase our park tickets as a package with a one night stay at Poly and use my KTTW (if they are still using them by the time we go) throughout my trip? Tickets are good for 14 days after first use regardless of where I'm staying and are not affected by my check out date at Poly? AND will that cause any problems for me trying to use it for EMH (I know swan/dolphin also participates, but just trying to cover all my bases).

Thanks and sorry if this is totally rambling! I got weird information from a travel agent that made me VERY confused.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
purple figment
DIS Veteran

If you're not planning to add the dining plan you could book a room only for the night at the Poly and purchase your tickets at a small discount from a reputable ticket vendor like Undercover Tickets or AAA. The tickets can be added to your KTTW cards if you wish.

If there's a particular reason you want a room + tickets package you can add MYW tickets of up to 10 days. Tickets and resort nights don't have to be the same.

After you check out of the Poly you can continue to use the MYW tickets for park admission. Room entry and charging privileges will be deactivated.

Once you're at the Swan/Dolphin, for morning EMH you'll need to show your Swan/Dolphin room key and the Poly KTTW card (if it has your MYW ticket on it). For evening EMH you'll also need to show your Swan/Dolphin room key.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: