Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
njitgrad
Earning My Ears

next best thing to CBR?

We are planning a trip for Spring Break 2014 arriving 4/4. We stayed at CBR in 2009 and 2011 but we are considering staying somewhere else for a change. While we like the CBR for the price, but it is just so spread out. The pool area is nice but we only took advantage of it one day out each trip so that's not a selling point for us anymore.

What would be the next step up? We are looking into Coronado Springs Resort because it is similarly priced and we like the fact that they have queen beds, although the rooms are a little smaller. Would this be a step up or down from CBR? What are the pros/cons of choosing CSR over CBR?

On our last two trips there was 4 of us (myself, my wife, and my sons, now 9 and 7). This time we will have a new member in our party, our 2 year old daughter. She will sleep in a portable crib which is okay with both resorts.

Just for curiosity, what would be the most affordable deluxe resort? It seems like an astronomical price jump from the moderates to the deluxes. How can they justify not having any middle ground between the two categories price-wise?

Thanks.
njitgrad is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: