Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
AussieCaribou's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 232

Anyone travelled overseas with kids without partner?

Hi everyone,

So, I have a question about permission to travel. Spent time on smart traveller, talked to the TA, and searched google and they all say that I should take an authority to travel letter from my DH saying that my DD has permission to go to the US. Problem is that I can't find a form or actual words to said letter.

Has anyone taken the kids without the partner? Did you have one of these letters? What did it say? Did you need it?

AussieCaribou is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.