Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
kmb584
DIS Veteran

Deluxe Suites

I grew up going to WDW once each year (every May) but when my brother was born in '89 a yearly October trip was included too. It was on those October trips that my grandparents would book a Presidential Suite at either GF, CR or Poly. My Gampy passed in '04 and when my DD was born in '09 I somewhat resurrected those family vacations. We now go every April and October and whereas it used to be the entire family, it's now just myself, DD, Gammy and aunt (sometimes Mom comes too).

My aunt called me a couple of nights ago to say that she would like to bring back the suites for our April vacations. Cost is no issue but since it's been so long since I've actually stayed in one I'm hoping for input from those who have in recent years!

Our Top 3 for this coming April are the Yellowstone Suite at WL, Presidential Suite at CR or the Admiral Suite at YC. Which would you choose and why? I'm so excited that I can now share my childhood tradition with my little one!

Me (30) DD (5)
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
kmb584 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
natebenma
DIS Veteran

I have not stayed in any of these suites (or even any of these resorts) but here is a thread of pictures/info from YC Deluxe Rooms.

Yacht Club Deluxe, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

The Admiral Suit is post number 9 with links to the "These are not the rooms I paid for" Trip Report by Emmysmommy, featuring a surprise upgrade to this suite.

The links have a lot of pictures of the suite.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: