Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How should we split the FE?
Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms) 15 50.00%
Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms) 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilyford View Post
Hoping some of you can answer this pressing question ; )

Is it possible to sign up for Mixology/Tasting classes prior to boarding OR do you have to wait until you board? We did a champagne tasting on the Dream and really enjoyed it. I recently read if you are signing up once on board, it does not start until 3:30. If this is correct, attending the meet and greet, signing up for a tasting and hitting the sail away party as well as muster drill will make a for a busy couple of hours.

Posted this exact same question on Facebook as well and someone mentioned the possibility of a private group. If anyone is interested in organizing, my husband and I are in.
Sign up for Mixology and/or Tastings can only be made on board. Best time to do so is when you get your navigator for the next day. Never had a problem not getting what we wanted.
You can also walk up to a tasting and pay there - I have never seen them turning anyone away.
Private Mixology:
If you want to do that you need at least 25 people who participate and their stateroom numbers (or if not assigned yet, their reservation number). You will be able to choose a time on a sea day when you want to do that. Max people is 40 I think. You need to call DCL to set this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisakweir View Post
Just to make sure, kelmarie66 and monkeespaw were added to Group A with the age correction for 7134? I'm starting my gifts today and want to be sure that when I print the list again, it's the most current. Thanks in advance.
The lists that are posted here are the most current ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisakweir View Post
Thanks yellowrose.

I was reading a post on a Facebook page about people changing cabin numbers at the last minute and people cancelling their cruise. One of the people said their coordinator had a white board on her door with these notes. How will ours be handled if we have any of these situations?
If you or someone else is upgraded or buys an upgrade at port, you will be responsible to notify anyone in your FE group. Best way to do so is to either call everyone via stateroom phone/wave phone or put a note into everyone's FE.
I will NOT have a white board on my door.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: