Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran
 
Boo Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zionsville, IN
Posts: 1,973

I thought I could book for 2014 today?

I'm online looking at prices for Nov 30-Dec 6 2014 and it says that there are no rooms available for those dates selected. I thought I could book starting today? I'm confused.
__________________

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
Disneymommyof4
Earning My Ears
 
Disneymommyof4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 68

I booked today for 2014... I called a CM Try that !
Disneymommyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #3
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
I'm online looking at prices for Nov 30-Dec 6 2014 and it says that there are no rooms available for those dates selected. I thought I could book starting today? I'm confused.
You should be able to book for those dates, but I tried getting a quote for December and it gave the same message. It looks like you can only book through 11/22, which is strange because usually when the new rates come out, they go through the end of the year. Try calling and see if that makes a difference, making there's a glitch in the online system. Good luck.
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #4
My3Princez
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 657

I think Disney lets you book 499 days out. That's why those dates aren't available yet.
My3Princez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
wiigirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,974

I am planning to book as soon as I get home tonight.
__________________
For the love of Disney...
wiigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #6
Boo Bear
DIS Veteran
 
Boo Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zionsville, IN
Posts: 1,973

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
You should be able to book for those dates, but I tried getting a quote for December and it gave the same message. It looks like you can only book through 11/22, which is strange because usually when the new rates come out, they go through the end of the year. Try calling and see if that makes a difference, making there's a glitch in the online system. Good luck.
Calling didn't make a difference. I need to wait until 499 days out. Guess I need to wait about 2 weeks and try again.
__________________

Boo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
Missytara
I'm all ears!
 
Missytara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 14,087

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3Princez View Post
I think Disney lets you book 499 days out. That's why those dates aren't available yet.
That is correct.

My week is always the week after Thanksgiving; the last few years it has been frustrating because they keep moving the date up for release of rates.

When it was in August, it was no problem to book my week; now it is too early.
__________________




Me and the three cats - Momma Abby and the Kids, Gracie, Jack, and R.I.P. my little Desi (10/14/11) - Momma and the kids miss you and so do I.
Missytara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran
 
mickeynut1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Bear View Post
Calling didn't make a difference. I need to wait until 499 days out. Guess I need to wait about 2 weeks and try again.
After I posted I realized that I had been able to price out through the end of the year in the past because rates always came out in August. But with Disney releasing rates earlier the last 2 years (and then again this year), the end of November and December are more than 499 days out. Hopefully the 2 weeks go fast for you so you can book .
__________________


Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.