Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
JessiMommy
DIS Veteran

Have You Stayed at Both... AKL & CSR?

I need the advice of my DIS pals. My family and friends here in the real world think I over analyze everything related to my Disney trips! GASP!

So as of right now we have a split stay booked. We are traveling Saturday, September 14 - Saturday, September 21 of this year. We start off for 4 nights at CSR and finish up with 3 nights at AKL. I'm wondering now if I really want the split stay. The cost difference is not the issue, checking out and back in again is not a big deal either. I'm worried now that my trip will somehow feel too quick with 2 shorter stays at each place instead of 1 longer one, if that makes any sense.

The original thought was to try out 2 resorts that are newer to us in 1 trip. However the more I think about it I think there is a bigger draw for us to stay at AKL. I don't really think CSR has anything to offer that AKL is lacking in. We stayed at CSR many years ago although only for a quick trip and we didn't really utilize the resort. We've never stayed at AKL. As I plan, I find myself pouring over AKL information but barely glancing at anything related to CSR. This trip we plan to spend a lot of afternoons in the pool.

For anyone who has stayed at both locations would you do the split stay or just do the entire stay at the lodge?? I feel so torn over what to do.... sigh....

Just back from a fabulous 8 days!
AKL ~ September 14-21, 2013
JessiMommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: