Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #16
nittanyliongirl02
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivemuggles View Post
I've had trouble with the website too- no dates at all available. We are trying to switch our dates- very frustrating! It's been giving me trouble for a week now- are they ever going to fix it?
Just call. I did, and at first the WDW computers were showing no availability either. However, the CM told me to hang on and got her manager. When she came back, she was able to get into the system and get us our dates that we wanted. So just call....it's MUCH easier!

Good luck!
2007 (POP)* 2007 (CSR and MVMCP)*2008 (Disneymoon at CSR and MNSSHP)
*2009 (AKL and MVMCP)
*2013 (POFQ and MNSSHP)*2014 (POR)

nittanyliongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
DisneyNDecember
DIS Veteran

So what if you call & they tell you "no availability", do you ask them to go & check with their manager?

Agree, they REALLY need to get the kinks worked out in their system.
Once I got my 3rd Free Dining Pin, that is when their system "stopped" working & showed no availability. I had received two prior to that & the system was working fine, something happened when the 3rd offer went our or something because I get the same error stating nothing available.
Register to remove

Old 07-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #18
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNDecember View Post
So what if you call & they tell you "no availability", do you ask them to go & check with their manager?

Once I got my 3rd Free Dining Pin, that is when their system "stopped" working & showed no availability. I had received two prior to that & the system was working fine, something happened when the 3rd offer went our or something because I get the same error stating nothing available.
Checking with a manager usually just means they need clarification on how to get it to work lol. There truly may not be any availability during some weeks and no manager will be able to change that.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #19
delilah18
DIS Veteran

Has anyone with the free dining pin been able to get corando springs or Riverside for the end of October recently?
POR RR Oct/Nov 2013
Sheraton Vistana. October 2014

delilah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #20
nittanyliongirl02
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNDecember View Post

When I called I let her know that my computer was showing no availability for ANY dates from September to December, so I figured something was wrong being that I had only received the PIN in the mail 2 weeks prior. The girl told me there may be a "glitch" in the system and that is why she checked with her manager because the main computers were not showing any availability for anything either. My original dates (late October) had availability in CSR and CBR as far as mods go, after the girl got back from talking to the manager. I didn't ask about other resorts. Once I changed my dates, I was able to get the resort that I wanted. So, if the CM says that there is no availability, I would let him/her know that I had tried multiple dates myself and nothing showed up, could there be something wrong? And yes, there may actually not be any availability as this PIN has been out for a while.
2007 (POP)* 2007 (CSR and MVMCP)*2008 (Disneymoon at CSR and MNSSHP)
*2009 (AKL and MVMCP)
*2013 (POFQ and MNSSHP)*2014 (POR)

nittanyliongirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: