Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #1441
Buddy18
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasha View Post
I am sure that the info is here in this thread but not on the first page.
Do you pay the 10% service fee w/ ddp?
yes. The gratuity is not included in the DDP.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #1442
Mariannekay
Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.

Thanks Buddy
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #1443
Snowy-girls
Did you speak to a 'human being'?
As you can see, all I have is a load of gobble-de-gook writing

Do the ceiling fans work in the rooms?I never see anyone mention them?..Just thinking it may be better using it through the night instead of the air con,as me and my dd8 suffer terribly with our throats/tonsils.Would just that be efficient enough through the night?.Thank you .x.

Sweet Kitty Dreams La-La,Smudge,Sam+Max.Together Again.11:3:94-20:5:08.x.x.29:4:93-17:3:09.x.x.29:4:93-21:7:10.x.x.11:3:94-2:3:12.x.x.

NOV90Sheraton Anaheim CaliforniaSEP93Quality Inn I-DriveSEP95Holiday Inn I-DriveSEP97Castle Inn+Suites AnaheimSEP98-Best Western AnaheimAUG03Quality Inn I-DriveApr/May04Holiday Inn I-DriveApr09Embassy Suites I-Drive SouthApr11Quality Inn Plaza+Pop.Aug13Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,CSR+AKL With Free QSDP.AUG15Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,RPR+21 nights at OKW With Free DDP.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #1444
paintnolish
You'd think a sniff in the general vicinity would be sufficient
I mean, how much more can a dead guy do?!?
I'm meh about "meh."

The ceiling fans work, but if you go during the summer, they would not be sufficient to keep the room cool.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post34722197
DH Me DS (13) DD (12) Baby DS (1)
Old 07-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #1445
Snowy-girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintnolish View Post
The ceiling fans work, but if you go during the summer, they would not be sufficient to keep the room cool.
We're going for a month in August,i know how extemely hot and muggy August is but was hoping just the fan at night would be good enough.Thank you for answering .x.

Sweet Kitty Dreams La-La,Smudge,Sam+Max.Together Again.11:3:94-20:5:08.x.x.29:4:93-17:3:09.x.x.29:4:93-21:7:10.x.x.11:3:94-2:3:12.x.x.

NOV90Sheraton Anaheim CaliforniaSEP93Quality Inn I-DriveSEP95Holiday Inn I-DriveSEP97Castle Inn+Suites AnaheimSEP98-Best Western AnaheimAUG03Quality Inn I-DriveApr/May04Holiday Inn I-DriveApr09Embassy Suites I-Drive SouthApr11Quality Inn Plaza+Pop.Aug13Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,CSR+AKL With Free QSDP.AUG15Rosen Inn Pointe,HRH,RPR+21 nights at OKW With Free DDP.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #1446
Snowy-girls

As we are doing a 4 week split stay,we will be coming from Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando after our first week,We have to be out by 11am,and our taxi is booked for then.So we will be arriving pretty early to CSR,is it worth letting them know this on the very slight off chance that they will have a room ready for us?.As our hotels are booked seperatly CSR will assume that we will be coming from the airport late and not early from another hotel.Thanks .x.

Old 07-07-2013, 12:07 PM   #1447
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy-girls View Post
As we are doing a 4 week split stay,we will be coming from Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando after our first week,We have to be out by 11am,and our taxi is booked for then.So we will be arriving pretty early to CSR,is it worth letting them know this on the very slight off chance that they will have a room ready for us?.As our hotels are booked seperatly CSR will assume that we will be coming from the airport late and not early from another hotel.Thanks .x.
I do online check-in for that purpose and my room is usually "ready" when I arrive. (I have checked in as early as 7:30am and gotten my room!) (of course, if the resort was full the night before, your room probably won't be ready!)

Have a wonderful vacation!

Old 07-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #1448
paintnolish
I'm meh about "meh."

Ooh, a month?!? Jealous! Have a great time!
Old 07-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #1449
Snowy-girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
I do online check-in for that purpose and my room is usually "ready" when I arrive. (I have checked in as early as 7:30am and gotten my room!) (of course, if the resort was full the night before, your room probably won't be ready!)

Have a wonderful vacation!
Can i do online check in?.Is there a bonus to doing this?.We are in the UK,and i didn't book through Disney UK or US.
Yes i understand if it was busy,we may not,going in August it probably will be?.The only time we went in August was 2003 i am assuming it is still busy then?.Our last 3 holidays have been at Easter and that's really busy..x.

Quote:
Ooh, a month?!? Jealous! Have a great time!
Thank you.We can't wait,our last trip was April 2011 so it's been a long time coming.We only get to go every 2 years,ususally 2 or 3 weeks.But thought we would treat ourselves to a month this time .The 3 weeks at CSR we have free qsdp .x.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #1450
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Can i do online check in?.Is there a bonus to doing this?.We are in the UK,and i didn't book through Disney UK or US.
Yes i understand if it was busy,we may not,going in August it probably will be?.The only time we went in August was 2003 i am assuming it is still busy then?.Our last 3 holidays have been at Easter and that's really busy..x.
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to do online check-in. If you have a WDW reservation number, I would hope you would be able to. Perhaps others in the U.K. can clarify.

The benefit to doing online check-in is that you specify your arrival time. The room assigners know you'll be there around 9am (for example) and will assign a room accordingly!

You can also add up to 2 room "requests" (ground floor, near transportation, etc.); you can also put a credit card on file. I like to do this as I don't have to have my credit card swiped at check-in. Over the years, I've had 2 credit cards compromised during Florida vacations (numbers stolen and the crooks rang up lots of purchases), so I like the idea that my card stays in my wallet!

August is when many kids return to school. Here in Georgia (and I believe in FL as well), many students head back to school the first week of August! It will still be crowded, but I don't think the resorts will be at capacity.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #1451
paintnolish
I'm meh about "meh."

Free qsdp will be great! The Pepper Market is an awesome value for a quick service. If you see the manager, be sure to say hi. His name is Kin. We talked to him often last year, and he remembered us this time. He's a nice guy!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #1452
Rapunzel
Mouseketeer

We leave for the airport in 30 hours! I'm wiggin out!!!
2012 ~ PoP

Type 1 Diabetes & the World: A July Trip Report!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2960454

Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #1453
Snowy-girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
I don't know why you wouldn't be able to do online check-in. If you have a WDW reservation number, I would hope you would be able to. Perhaps others in the U.K. can clarify.

The benefit to doing online check-in is that you specify your arrival time. The room assigners know you'll be there around 9am (for example) and will assign a room accordingly!

You can also add up to 2 room "requests" (ground floor, near transportation, etc.); you can also put a credit card on file. I like to do this as I don't have to have my credit card swiped at check-in. Over the years, I've had 2 credit cards compromised during Florida vacations (numbers stolen and the crooks rang up lots of purchases), so I like the idea that my card stays in my wallet!

August is when many kids return to school. Here in Georgia (and I believe in FL as well), many students head back to school the first week of August! It will still be crowded, but I don't think the resorts will be at capacity.
Hello,thanks for replying .
I do have a Disney reservation number,the one i used to make my ADR's.Could you post a link for me on where i will find this please?,then i can see if it will work for me.I have put in our 3 requests already with our tour operator who contacted CSR for me.
In the UK we have 6-7 weeks of school holiday starting in July till Septmeber.That's how we are lucky enough to take a 4 week holiday,DH has a 2 week shut down for everyone then he just tags 2 weeks before onto it,i have 28 days holiday to take and am using 26 of them.x.

Quote:
Free qsdp will be great! The Pepper Market is an awesome value for a quick service. If you see the manager, be sure to say hi. His name is Kin. We talked to him often last year, and he remembered us this time. He's a nice guy!
Will look out for him.
I have been looking at the menu and there does seem to be alot of choice for us all.I have 2 girls 12 and 8,but we upgraded our 8 year old to adult.It's a shame it never stayed as a buffet,i wonder why they changed it back agagin?.x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
We leave for the airport in 30 hours! I'm wiggin out!!!
WOW-hope you have a fab holiday .x.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #1454
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Hello,thanks for replying .
I do have a Disney reservation number,the one i used to make my ADR's.Could you post a link for me on where i will find this please?,then i can see if it will work for me.I have put in our 3 requests already with our tour operator who contacted CSR for me.
In the UK we have 6-7 weeks of school holiday starting in July till Septmeber.That's how we are lucky enough to take a 4 week holiday,DH has a 2 week shut down for everyone then he just tags 2 weeks before onto it,i have 28 days holiday to take and am using 26 of them.x.
I'm not sure if the link will work for you, but here's one to try.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/gu...sort-check-in/

My reservations are linked to my WDW account and when I log in, the "online check-in" icon is there for me to click on (once I'm within 60 days of the check in date).

You must log in to your WDW account (or create one if you haven't already), then link your upcoming reservation (click on the "My Disney Experience" icon at the top right of the WDW site).

Fingers crossed this works for you!

Old 07-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #1455
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!

Hello, fellow CSR-lovers! Just thought some of you who have been staying at CSR for a long time would appreciate this. I was cleaning out some old papers this morning and found my "express check-out" statement from our first stay at CSR, back in 2003.

Florida Resident Rate, 4 nights --- $352.

Miss those days!

Coming up: Long weekend at CSR for Veterans' Day

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: