Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
OurBigTrip
DIS Veteran

Just got off the phone with CRO

I made our reservations for next year, 29 July - 8 Aug 2014 at AKL, Savannah view, and the room only rate is out. It only went up $9/night from this year ($377 v. $368), but the CM told me that Friday and Saturday nights are higher, $404 v. $377. When I asked him if this was new for next year, since during Value 2 season this year, the room rate doesn't change for Friday and Saturday, he insisted that yes, it does.

I was looking at Disney's website as we spoke, looking at the same dates for this year, and no, the rate doesn't change, but I wasn't going to argue with him, since I can just call another CM later and get ground truth. He also told me that AAA discounts never come until the month before, which I know is incorrect, so I'm guessing he might be new or just a little confused.

Anyway, just posted mostly to show that you can book room only at 2014 prices now, in case anyone was wondering.
OurBigTrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: