|07-06-2013, 12:15 PM||#1|
Average Banjo Picker, Fairly-Good Sailing Master, Recently Ordained.
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: 15-min from WDW.
Lone Ranger = John Carter
1) Disney lands another "bomb" of a movie.
2) Everyone KNOWS the Lone Ranger story.
3) Why did Disney think they could re-write it?
4) Even with Johnny Dep?
5) Critics think the movie will lose $100+ million.
6) Just because it's Disney, doesn't mean
. . . "if they make it the public will come"
7) Still needs to be a good flick.
NOTE: Even U.S.A. losers can make up the loss in worldwide
release. But, the worldwide market doesn't jump on Westerns
like they do for science fiction.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|