Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #34
kirby428
Mousejunkie Wannabe

Done serve backpacker meals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickprincess View Post
Wow there's some really picky people on this thread. The only restaurant I would not go back to is the sci fi dine in that meal was not good greasy onion rings my chicken Caesar salad I was swimming in dressing the place is dark . Hey very depressing restaurant I would never eat here again I just want to say but I try not to put too much stock in dining reviews because the restaurant could have had an off night or a cast members wasn't feeling the magic 101 different things have gone wrong that night I don't understand why Tony's always gets a bad review if its really so bad. Then we should write to Disney Dining and let them know if you all in all I just wanted to say that 1 person likes one restaurant another person hates the same restaurant we all have different tastes different likes I'm going in Sept and I'm going to have a great time because I'm not a picky person I'm not a picky eater and if I ever had kids they would be picky eaters either
Soooo agree. The reasons given for not liking a place to eat are amusing. Too many people, tables too close. OK GO BACPACKING and enjoy being alone with miles of room. Take along a dehydrated meal just add boiling water. It's cheap too and after a long hot trek tastes great. If you are hungry enough, you will eat...period. Who made you into royalty? If the CM talks it up and hovers they get nailed for it opposite and they get nailed for it. Tell ya what? Go backpacking next vacation THEN compare all your ADRs to that. WDW is not a prison. Call a taxi and eat where you think there is the perfect meal. No one mentions how great it is not to have to wash the dishes.

kirby428 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: