Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
wcw57
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by July171955 View Post
I have never been on a Disney cruise, or any for that matter, and this is my first time on a Disney forum, or any , for that matter. I have however, been to DL and WDW several times, we are going to DL this weekend. I get 'looks' from my family for bringing home cups, mickey head plates form the child's menu(I have no young children). I either ask for them or 'find' them wherever someone else has left them. One of my fav is a plastic wine glass from DCA. I have complete sets. When we stayed at the Saratoga, I took all the paper plates home with me. We also self- toured the Grand Floridian (did not stay there) and asked for some of the shampoo, etc from the carts, and took a few extra. I was so happy to find this thread because my husband thinks I'm nuts.It's nice to know others think the same as I do. We are going on our first cruise together in Nov out of Galveston and I don't expect to change much before then. I will continue to bring back as much of whatever souveniers I can find, acquire, etc. I am not above dumpster diving. People throw away the most useful items! As far as the item in the stroller, all I can say is we all have our own standards. What I have done, someone else may not approve of, and vice versa. This is not a judging site, but a sharing site. I am happy to be here. And can't wait for my cruise experience
WELCOME!!!

you chose a strange thread to make your debut post...most people are full of questions first!

doesn't matter....we are glad to have you aboard!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: